12 | Early.

Arabella was now getting ready to go to sleep. Everyone in the house was sent home for the night by Andy. Andy was already in his room, also getting ready for bed.

After Arabella, well...confessed Andy had been by her side the while time she cried. He comforted her like the old days when she was a kid.

Now how Andy had his company he's been busy and barely spent any time with Bella. Even if he had a day off, Arabella would be busy with homework or some school project.

The comfort and love she felt today from her father, made her content after a long time from not receiving any. Yes she is loved by many, but she misses her father's.

After the confession Arabella stood crying for a couple minutes in Andy warm arms. After they calmed down and talked about it, they did watch their movie.

Arabella was always a Disney movie fan and her favourite movie from Disney is Tangled with Rapunzel. She had watched it all the time with Andy as a kid and not get tired of it.

After their movie Andy spent the entire evening with Arabella, by doing fun little activities to make her forget about their huge conversation.
They made cookies and well tried to make lasagna but failed and made a big mess. Next they played some board games like old times. They played the games till it became night time.

They packed away the games and both went into their rooms to get a good night's rest after saying 'good night' greetings to each other.

Now Arabella was getting dressed for bed. She had already showered and was just brushing her teeth now. Arabella had planned to wake up early in the morning to greet and see her father before he goes to work.

He goes to work very early in the morning like around 6:00 and comes home very later in the evenings. She also wanted to greet him cause she had to go back over to the brothers house to finish the project for Monday morning, which will be the day after tomorrow.

After brushing her teeth she got her PJs and quickly got dressed in them. Her PJs were a pink tank top with same pink short with pink butterflies on it.

 Her PJs were a pink tank top with same pink short with pink butterflies on it

Arabella jumped into her beautiful butterfly bed after turning the light off. She snuggled in her soft and cozy blanket before dozing off to Dreamland.

 She snuggled in her soft and cozy blanket before dozing off to Dreamland

(Her room)
--------☆

Arabella was now in the kitchen eating breakfast. She had already got up brushed her teeth and showered. She managed to get up before Andy goes to work.

Her father had an habit of not eating breakfast early in the morning, so he goes to work with an empty stomach. He thought Arabella didn't know that but bad luck for him cause she knew her father's habits.

That why when she got up she prepared breakfast for him. The cooks would have done it but they don't come until 7:30 and Arabella got up at 5.

When her father did get up he was in a rush. Worried she asked why he was rushing to go to work. He kissed her on the cheek and told her not to worry about it and it was just a little important business meeting. Arabella had gave him his breakfast which she had neatly packed into a kit.

 Arabella had gave him his breakfast which she had neatly packed into a kit

(His breakfast)

After her father left Arabella had nothing else to do. She still had to shower so she did just that.

She chose a mini pink dress. The dress had pink butterflies all over it.

She had braided her hair into dutch braids with little butterfly clips in it

Happy with her outfit she had picked out, she entered back into the kitchen to have her breakfast fast. It was now around 8:37. She was gonna to visit the trio to finish the project.
-------✿

Arabella stood infront of the Greys house. She had took her driver Terri to come here.

She was nervous and had no idea why. Swallowing, she brought her hand up and rang the doorbell.

She waited for a couple seconds, then she heard footsteps approaching the door. Just then the door opened to reveal a girl. She was about Arabella's age but like 2 years older. The girl opened the door with a sneer on her face. She was wearing a maid dress with a duster in her hand and there was a name tage on the dress.

'Cindy .' The name tag read.

Cindy looked at Arabella up and down, with the sneer still present on her face.

"What do you want?" She spat at Arabella.

Arabella gave her a little smile, "Um I'm h-here to speak to Lucifer and h-his brothers." Arabella said.

Cindy looked at her one more time, rolled her eyes before saying, "Follow me."

Cindy had lead Arabella upstairs and towards a hallway with double doors. She told Arabella to sit on the couch outside because the brothers were currently in an important meeting.

After she said that, she eyed Arabella once more before turning on her heel and leaving to go back to what she was doing before.

Arabella sighed and sat back on the couch waiting for the meeting to end.
.

.

.

              Hope you enjoyed!
                              ❤️

WORD COUNT:1012🦋

✨6 / 04 / 2022.✨