09 | Baby.

Arabella was presented with a plate full of pancakes, bacon and chocolate dipped strawberries infront of her.

After Arabella had her mental breakdown Lucas had carried her downstairs into the living room while Lucifer and Luther were making her food in the kitchen.

Arabella was still in Lucas's hold. He had successfully calmed her down, and all that was left of her crying were little sniffles and hiccups.

Lucas was sitting with Arabella on the couch, when Lucifer and Luther returned from the kitchen with her food.

They placed the food infornt of her. As if on cue Arabella's belly grumble out loud. A light blush appeared on Arabella's cheeks from embarrassment.

The brothers all chuckled at her cute behavior before Lucas spoke,
"Love do you want me to feed you or you can eat yourself?"

Arabella thought for a moment before replying, "C-can you please f-feed me?" Lucas gave her a small smirk at her shyness but still nodded his head.

Lucifer and Luther took a seat next to them with their own plate of food. Luther was finding a movie for all of them to watch while they ate, and Lucas was adjusting Arabella on his lap to feed her.

After making Arabella and himself comfortable he began cutting up the pancakes into smaller pieces to feed Arabella.

Arabella was silently watching him. When he finished cutting of the food he picked up some on the fork and held it at Arabella's mouth.

Arabella gladly opened her mouth to eat the food. The pancakes were so good that Arabella closed her eyes in delight and let out a sound she never knew she could make.

The brothers heads all turned to Arabella with smirks on their faces. All the brothers were thinking about they way she would sound if they had her beneath them while they all fucked her into oblivion.

Tents were forming on their pants at their thoughts.

Coming out of their daydream Lucas continued feeding her until there was nothing left on her plate.

Of course Arabella couldn't finished all the food they had loaded onto the plate, Lucas had also taken some bites out of her plate.

Everyone was silent as they all ate food and watched television.
-------✿

After everyone finished eating, the brothers took Arabella upstairs to take a shower and getted dressed.

Arabella already knew her way around parts of the mansion, so she didn't need the brothers help to guide her to the bathroom.

She was using the bathroom in Lucifer's room. Luther had told her that they had left some clothes and underwear on the bed for her when she was finished showering.

After 10 minutes of showering Arabella hopped out of the shower and grabbed a towel hanging on the door.

She exited the bathroom and as expected she saw some clothes on the bed along with underwear. The clothes looked like the ones Arabella had at her house.

Arabella wondered if the brothers had when into her home and stole her clothes just to bring here in their house for her.
Even if that was the case it was embarrassing for her cause they probably when through her underwears, and maybe found all the lacey lingerie.

Shaking her head Arabella cleared all of her thoughts and towards the bed to put on the clothes.

The brothers had picked out this  all black lingerie for Arabella, it wasn't to revealing but it was perfect for her.

The lingerie was paired up with a grey crop top with little butterflies on the front, and along the sleeves,it was the same with the Grey sweats

F

or her hairstyle Arabella just decided to leave her hair down since it was still clearly wet.
--------✿

After getting dressed Arabella exited Lucifer's room and began heading back downstairs, where she assumed the brothers were.

To her correct assumption, the brothers were all in the living room. As soon as Arabella stepped foot into the room, all eyes were turned towards her.

When the brothers looked at Arabella, they couldnt help but let their eyes roam all over her tanned, slim body. Everything in Arabella was perfect for the brothers, even perfect for them.

Lucifer was the first to speak up, "How are you feeling baby?" He glanced towards Arabella waiting for her reply.
Arabella thought for a moment then remembered all her crying  had worn her out.

"I'm s-still feeling a l-little sleepy."

They nodded. Luther got up and took Arabella's hand in his and lead her to sofa. The brothers had to go to the office today but they wanted to stay with their Arabella so they were staying home for a couple days.

Luther sat on the sofa first and then pulled Arabella down on his lap. Arabella's face was hiding in his neck and his hands slid around her waist.

"Sleep darling, when you wake up I'll be right here." Arabella sleepily nodded her head.

She rested her head back into Luther's neck and closed her eyes.

Luther was slowly rubbing her lower back to send her to sleep. And it was working. Arabella was sleepily closing her eyes.

After a few minutes when Luther had made sure Arabella was fully asleep. He got up along with his brothers and headed back up to Lucifer's room.

It was pretty late. It was now 3pm. With all the events that happened today, time flew.

Luther had laid down on the bed first before placing her light sleeping figure on top of him. He again wrapped his hands securely around her waist, while Lucifer and Lucas joined them on the side. Lucifer was on the right while Lucas was on the left.
They both slid their hands around her lower back.

After they all were comfortable. They all drifted off to a peaceful sleep. :)
.

.

.

Damn I took a while to update, sorry bout that....😬😬🤞🏾

Comment, vote and please follow. :)

WORD COUNT: 1006🦋

✨12 / 02 / 2022.✨