06 | Wow!

As Arabella entered the car, she was not expecting to see Lucifer and Lucas. She thought that just Luther had come to pick her up, not all of them.

Hearing the car door opening Lucifer and Lucas turned to see who it was. Fortunately it was their little angel Arabella. They both looked at Arabella who had a surprised expression looking at them.

"Surprised to see us baby?" Lucifer smirked. Arabella's face turned red with the nickname but quickly shook her head. "I-I just thought Luther o-only came to pick me u-up." She stuttered.

Lucas smiled at her words and was about to respond back, but was interrupted by Luther who loudly entered the car. Lucas glared at Luther who had an sheepish smile on his face.

Arabella was still standing up in the car. The car was very spacious but the brothers were desperate to have her so they squished their selves together to make it look like it has no more space.

They knew Arabella was innocent and naive and wouldn't notice anything.

Arabella was now looking around the car only to see their were no place left for her to sit. "Umm g-guys their is n-no place for me to sit." She squeaked out.

A smirk made its way to Lucifer's face. "That's no problem baby." Lucifer stated. He softly pulled Arabella by her waist making her sit on his lap. Lucas was on the left and Luther was on the right, so Lucifer and Arabella was in the middle.

When Arabella realized what position they were in she tried squirming her way off his lap.
Lucifer felt what she was trying to do. That made him angry so in an angry strern tone he said, "Little girl I suggest to stop doing that.."

As soon as Arabella heard that she stilled on Lucifer's lap. That pleased Lucifer "Good Girl."

On the other hand Luther and Lucas who were watching the interaction were now painfully hard. Their little angel was so submissive to them, it made them rock hard in their pants.

Ruining the moment the driver asked "Where to sirs?"
Luther held a sour expression to the man for ruining the moment but still replied. "To our house." He said in an emotionless tone. Their angel was the only one I who could see their soft side.

With that the driver who's name is Greg took off. Arabella stayed still on Lucifer's lap while he held her waist on their way to the their house.
-------✿

Arabella's head was resting on Lucifer's shoulder whenshe heard Greg say they had arrived. The drive was half and hour long. With that half an hour Arabella made herself comfortable on Lucifer's lap as the brothers talked with her.

Luther was the first to come out the car, then was Arabella, Lucifer and Lucas. The brothers house was really something else. It was beautiful.

Arabella still hadnt turned around, and the trio looked at her ansy, wondering if she would like the house.

As Arabella turned around the brothers could she her expression change to amazement. For Arabella her breath got knocked out of her lungs as she starred at the house before her.

(Imagine it how you like, but I imagined it without the pool Infront, the pool would be in the backyard

(Imagine it how you like, but I imagined it without the pool Infront, the pool would be in the backyard...)

It was one of the most huge and gorgeous mansion she had ever seen. It was a beautiful while color and little yellow lights could be seen all around the house.

Yes, he father was rich and had a bigish house but I was nothing compared to the Greys.

"Let's go inside Darling." Luther said cutting of her fascination of the house. Still frozen in her place, Arabella nodded her head and followed the brothers inside.
-------✿

If Arabella said she wasn't amazed she would be lying.

The inside was even better. The interior walls were colored with white and grey paint and it looked amazing.

Lucas had shown her around the place. In total in had 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a huge library, a another huge kitchen and a pool outside along with a fireplace. It was like this place was built royalty.

After her tour Lucas said they should go and start the project.

So right now Arabella was sitting on a large and soft bed that belonged to Lucifer. Yep they were doing the project in Lucifer's room.

"Alright baby, it's 4:30 so we'll spend a hour and a half on this, then we'll carry you home. Ok?" Lucifer stated. Arabella listened  tentatively and when he was finished she nooded her head.

"Okay. Now that that's settled, let's get started."

Lucas finished off with a smile towards Arabella. "Okay let's starts g-guys."
-------✿

Arabella thought doing a project with new friends would be fun, but boy was she wrong. The brothers won't let her do anything!

They were doing it and not letting Arabella write of solve one thing.

"L-Lucas let me help p-please." Arabella whined pouting slightly. Right now they had about only 30 minutes left and Arabella had not done one thing.

"No, no baby, we got this. You can sit and watch us." Lucas quickly replied.

"N-nooooooooo" Arabella whined some more and started to stomp her feet.

"Little girl, I suggest you drop with that attitude." Lucifer cut in sternly. Arabella stubbornly rolled her eyes before whining again. "Let m-me help p-pleaseeee".

"Last warning little girl." Lucifer said again. Arabella glanced towards Luther, but he was already starting at her with a certain look in his eyes.....

Arabella gave up after Lucifer's finale warning and just laid back to the comfy bed while they finish up.

Soon later the brothers had dropped Arabella back at her home and said their goodbyes.

They made sure and watched as Arabella entered her house safely before going back home. The brothers really enjoyed today and hopped it will go the same for tomorrow.
.

.

.

Please vote and comment!💗

WORD COUNT: 1011🦋

✨13 / 01 / 2022.✨