25. I never hated you

At Kim's mansion

"Taehyung go to your room, yn must be waiting for you"
Mrs. Kim said coming toward Taehyung who was sitting on sofa in living area.

"Mom I had told You not to open that room, then why?
It just one night, we could have spend it in guest room"

"You are starting a new life erase all those bad memories Taehyung, The more you will run the more it will haunts you. You will always carry that pain, if you don't let yourself become whole again. So, stop running and think about YN, she don't know about your past" Mrs. Kim said with so much hope in her eyes, sitting beside Taehyung

"And I am not even thinking about telling her" Taehyung blurted looking away, his voice cold as ice ball. He stood up to walked but Mrs. Kim held his free hand and Taehyung turned around looking down at his mom

"I can understand, you didn't even tell your mom in all these year, what was the reason that make you that much miserable. So I am not even expecting, that you will ever tell Yn or even talk about that to her." Mrs. Kim said with moist pupil looking directly into Taehyung eyes. While Taehyung stared down at her, his eyes full of pain

"But, love don't let your past come in your present give Yn all the love she deserve and let her love you" Mrs. Kim let taehyung's hand free from her hold. She stood up and walked to her room and Taehyung just stood there gazing at the stairs which leads to his room.

His chest felt tight in pain as he recall agony and the darkness he had shared with his room. The time he locked himself in his room and cried whole day whole night and forget to live, love and laugh and it scarring him what if those memory crashed his mind and again he fall in that black hole from where he was still stucked, emotionally.

He took few steps toward stairs looking up with red eyes but he paused and walked away refused to go, Where he did not placed his foot in these four years from the day he came out.

After wedding you went to the Taehyung parent's house. It said to be new bride should go to their in-laws house after weeding. You became so tired after wedding and right now you were sitting in Taehyung's room, which was decorated with flowers and candles, still on your weeding gown.
The gown was so heavy that it was so hard to even walk in it.

You groaned massaging your forehead, from past two days you didn't slept well. The memory haunts you not letting you sleep in that apartment.

Jackson and his father didn't even bother you, didn't even threaten you to cancel the wedding. They were so polite at your wedding not giving you any death glare and it was giving you more and more anxiety and stress because this was not their trait.

It was more than 2 hours waiting for taehyung but he didn't show up.

So you get up and walked to the bathroom. It took you half and hour to change and remove your makeup and finally you lay on the bed thinking Taehyung might came, because there was only one bed and he must not wanted to share it with you but you didn't even know when you slept waiting for him all night.

Next morning

You woke up 10 in morning thinking Taehyung might have came in night but instead of that you heard a knock on the door.

You get up and opened the door, a middle aged women bowed to you and 3 people walked inside your room wearing black and white suit pant, you looked at them confused

"Keep it here"
The middle aged women ordered pointing toward a corner of the room

"Mrs. This is send by Mrs. Kim, she herself customized this gown from the best designer of the Korea for you to wear tonight."