62. Rose died?

You ran down the stairs and reached to the living area, Lisa, jungkook was already present their, standing, their eye's sticked to the TV screen. You couldn't believe what just Seulgi told you and now it was flashing on the TV screen. 'A major car accident happened last night on the highway. The victim was send to the hospital but she didn't survive'

Lisa turned in your direction and looked at your pale face. She came near you.

"She can't die" you said gulping your burning throat while your eyes filled with tears.

"Rose died, yn" Lisa said and you fell on the ground taking your steps back. Tears started flowing on your cheek. You felt sting all over your body.
Lisa took her steps forward for you but she stopped when she listen footstep coming from back.
Lisa let out a relief breath and steeped back.

Reaching to you taehyung downed on his knee reaching to your level. Your watery eyes met with his.

"It's not real, right?" Taehyung didn't say anything instead he wiped your tears and tapped your back so your breathing came to normal.

"Don't cry" taehyung said and stood up carrying you in his arms.

--------

A chaotic smirked appeared on hara face staring at TV screen. She threw her head on the couch.

"Finally, there's no one in my way now"

She grinned ear to ear, but her attention diverted when her phone started ringing with an unknown number. She picked it up.

"Where should I start" a deep voice came out.

"Who"

"Accusing your husband for harrassment so you can marry a rich man, Killing your own father in law so you can get whole control over company. Doing illegal work to reach top in the business mar....."

"Who are you" her face has became red now, her breathing came faster, all terrified.

"Tell me who are you?" She asked, nobody knew all her past, she never shared her past to anyone then how come a person know all her past.

"Who are you" she screamed pacing back and forth in the room but the person was no longer on the call.

She bend on her knee falling on the ground, she tugged onto her her hair, breathing heavily.

"Who it could be?"

She crawled to her phone that she just has thrown on the carpet. She dialled the same number desperately.

"Who are you?" she asked as soon as someone picked up the call

"So desperate to know. Well, a person who know everything about you, your past your present and moreover I know your future to." She went silent listening to him.

"How much do you want?" she asked coming out of her shock.

"How much you can give me?" the reply was so frequent.

"As much as you want"

A chuckled came out and in next second the call get disconnected.

------

"I am all good yn" rose said "and I am really sorry for what I did with you"