61. we are winning

"So, you are telling me, Yn lied in front of everyone" jungkook said taking his steps toward Lisa.

"Yes, jungkook, she lied, I saw it with my open eyes, rose pushed her."

"Then why you didn't open your mouth." Jungkook asked with meekly eyes.

"There must be a good reason behind why she was trying to protect rose" Lisa exclaimed looking up at jungkook face.

"I need to talk to taehyung right now" jungkook said dashing out of the room.

Taehyung walked down the stairs in hurry. His eyes roaming all around but then his roaming eyes halted at jimin who was coming inside from the main door. Jimin eye's were red, face didn't hold an emotion. 

"Where are you heading?" jimin asked with a poker face walking toward taehyung.

"Rose, where is she?" Taehyng asked, again running his gaze all-around.

"You know Yn was lying?" taehyung head furiously turned into jimin's side.

"Where is rose, Jimin?" Taehyung asked with a very serious tone.

"She left."

"Where?"

"I told her to left"

"Why"

"I was present at that moment when rose pushed yn, she is not good for us" jimin said gulping his burning throat. 

"But we need the reason why she tried to harm yn, jimin and she was not doing it, someone was making her do it." Taehyung explained shortly while jungkook also reached there finding taehyung.

"We need to be hurry " taehyung jogged out of the main door. Jimin and jungkook also strode behind him, but taehyung halted jungkook.

"Jungkook, I need you to stay with yn" jungkook nodded while taehyung and jimin left the mansion in the car going behind rose.

"Call rose" taehyung ordered to jimin, looking straight at the road while driving the car.

"I don't think so, she will pick up my phone" jimin said while taehyung hurdled through his pant pocket and threw his phone in jimin's lap.

"Call her" taehyung said, his eyes so focused on the road. Jimin took taehyung's phone and called rose.

"She is not picking up" jimin said sticking the phone to his ear.

"Call the driver" jimin again nodded dialing the number fastly.

"Where are you?" jimin asked as soon as the driver picked up the call.

"Sir, we have just crossed the village bridge"

"Return from there" and before the driver could say anything, car crashing sound enchoed in Jimin's ear and the phone get disconnected, goosebumps  appearread all over jimin's body, he became frozen as if blood stopped running in his body.

-------------

"Don't worry she will be okay" Taehyung reassured jimin while he himself stressing over the same thing.

"I shouldn't have let her go" taehyung didn't say anything on jimin comment instead his eyes traveled toward the door of operation theatre.

"If anything happen to her I won't ever forgive myself" jimin inhaled a sharp breath taking a control over his emotions.

Taehyung patted jimin's shoulder and stood up. He took his steps out of the corridor, one of his man jogged near him

"Make the security strict" the man nodded taking his steps back. Taehyung took out his phone and dialled jungkook number but instead of listening jungkook's voice he listened yours.