35. Inviting for the party

You sat inside the car without even giving a glance toward Taehyung, who was sitting on driver seat. You didn't have a clue, where Taehyung was taking you.

In evening, Seulgi came to you and told you to be ready as Taehyung called and ordered her and you jumped on your feet when you listen to Seulgi, at least he was safe and coming back to mansion. Your lips tugged up and you hurriedly got ready.

The drive went silence and whole time, you eyes were looking out of the window. The car stopped In a yard infront of a small house. You got out of the car and saw Taehyung walking toward the house's main door, didn't even care if you were coming or not. You loosened you shoulder striding behind his walking figure.

Main door was already open as Taehyung just pushed the door and entered inside but this time he waited, holding the door for you but his eyes had no intention to met yours.

The main door directly opened to the living area, a very melodic music filling the hall and you listen someone humming with the beats of music.

Taehyung relaxed on the couch as if he own it but you felt a little embarrass to sit as you were in someone else house, how could you just enter and sit without in the presence of house owner.

"Taehyung" suddenly a cheerful voice came and you turned your head to saw Namjoon happily striding down the stairs.

"Joy, Taehyung is here with her wife" Namjoon called out as if he knew you both were coming  while joy peeked from the kitchen window with a scapula in her hand "Welcome" She grinned as her eye met with yours and Taehyung and in response you both smiled back.

"Please, Take a sit" Namjoon said to you showing his hand gesture and sat on sofa, Infront of Taehyung. You nodded as you also sat next to Taehyung.

Joy came to living area, her smile always cheerful "You both are early, I am not finished cooking dinner" she said dramatically,  "Don't worry we can wait" Taehyung said and with him Namjoon also chuckled.

"Hyung, now you definitely should learn Cooking"
Taehyung said, it felt so good to see taehyung warm side.

"I tried but every time failed very badly, I am so sorry babe" Namjoon stated looking at joy.

Pouting her lips, Joy turned her body and and gave a start to go back to the kitchen.

"Joy" she turned listening your voice "I can help you" you stood walking to her. Joy eyebrow's arched as she averted her eyes from you to taehyung with a question look in her eyes.

Closing his eyes, Taehyung simply gave a nod and joy showed her teeth holding your hand and pulled your body toward kitchen. 

"What happened to your hand, why it's bruised?" Namjoon asked "It's nothing, don't worry" Taehyung simply replied  examining his knuckles which had dark red spot spreading all over definitely because of the work he have done on Jackson.

Namjoon sighed, he knew Taehyung very well, if anything happened on his body layer, Taehyung didn't give a fuck about it. He ignored it like it was nothing, not paining him not hurting him. 

"Where is uncle" Taehyung asked tried changing the topic roaming his eyes all around "Went to take strawberry pastry for you" Taehyung lips tugged up in thin line.

"I don't know if I should tell it or not" joy said keeping the pancakes out of the oven. You moved your eyes to her as you were busy mixing veggies.

"You can" you simply replied. She sighed reaching to you, "Yn, your name Taehyung used to mumble sometime when he get too much drunk and whenever I asked who is yn. he always said he don't know any girl name yn and your name is Yn" she paused "it can't be coincidence" As soon as she finished her sentence, you gulped looking away from her and she observed your reaction knitting her eyebrows "I am sorry I should I mean...."