17. Underneath me

Jennie walked out of jisoo's room and was passing through the corridor with her eyes still on her phone screen

And all of sudden she bumped into someone causing her to flinched backward and her phone fell on the ground making her to cursed

"What the fuc....."
But before she could complete her sentence, her eyes widen at the sight of  person in front of him

"Sorry mister, but don't you have fucking eyes to see" she yelled

He glared at her with furrowed eyebrows and then took his stepped
closer to her
She again flinched a little
But he ignored her and started walking toward the corridor opposite her, leaving her dumbfounded

"At least say sorry for your mistake, mister." she shouted

He turned and rolled his eyes at her from head to toe
And again walked over her and halted two step away from her
"Jennie right"

"Yes"
She nodded

"It's jimin not mister."
He said while smirking bitting his upper lips and again turned and walked out from there.

Jennie was still looking at him completely dumbfounded. Processing in her mind, what just happened
she clenched her first and took her phone off the ground and went to her room in rage while cursing.

"Fucking bastard"

____________________

"Love, wake up" Taehyung whispered
Touching his lips to your soft skin just under your ear.

"You look so beautiful waking up underneath me in my arms."

You smiled, pulling him by his hair to meet your eyes and your lips on him kissing so passionately.

You brushed your nose against his and he chuckled.

"I love you" he said and gave you a peck on your lips

"I love you too Taehyung" you said staring deep into his eyes.

"Only I can feel them"  he said and again pressed his lips against you.

"Taehyung..........don't leave me Taehyung......please..... don't leave me"

You snapped your eyes opened and thrown back in reality, for a second you forget where you are. You breathing accelerated and sweat beads forming all over your head. You felt your throat had became sore. You looked all around to find your existence . You took the glass from beside bed cabinet and gulped it down.
You closed your eyes taking deep breath. You took your phone and it's 2am in morning. You wiped your tears and again go back to your sleep just to find Taehyung in your sleep again. Hoping he will again come to your dreams and will love you.
The place where he didn't hate you.
And you never wanted to wake-up from your dreams where you find him.

The sun poured through window. The light of dawn seeped into your room
You rubbed you bleary eyes and walked toward window the rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky.

You took a deep breath inhaling the fresh morning breeze, Rubbing your both palm looking at the pearly glow in the sky.

You heared someone knocking on the door. There must be maid with morning coffee, you think and turned around to reached the door. You opened the door and your eyes widen looking at the person. You try to shut the door in hurry  but he pushed the door with so much strength and you backed off. He walked in the room and shut the door behind and looked at you with so much anger in his eyes.