29. Dinner tonight

Korea

"Trust me, it used to be one of the best Universities in Korea at that time, people used to die to take admission in my University"
Jimin walked beside rose folding his arms behind his back.

"It used to be Mr. park Jimin" Rose said in mocking tone rolling her eyes to Jimin.
Jimin gave a sharp glare to her and rose chuckled and as soon as the chuckled left her lips, his corner of mouth tugged up

"At least your dream came true, you can come here from tomorrow professor rose" Jimin teased

"All thanks to you" rose winked, and Jimin shook his head smiling.

"I am also so weak in English what about giving me home tution" Jimin turned his head looking at rose "as a part time job. I can pay you more than these useless university" Jimin ended poking his cheek.

Rose rolled his eyes at Jimin titling her head looking up at Jimin. "I don't think so you could pay what I will demand for"

Jimin eyebrows's arched, stooping his legs to walk further he spoke "and what is your demand that this poor park jimin couldn't complete"

Rose simply blinked her eyes looking into jimin's eyes. She bite her lower lip closing her mouth.
She scrunched her eyebrow looking at him as falling in a big thought.

"Nothing" she finally opened her mouth and walked out of corridor taking big steps while Jimin jogged behind her "hey at least you can tell me, may be I could"

"No Park Jimin you couldn't"
She shouted jogging toward parking area while Jimin stopped, he smirked looking at her, an unusual sensation of feeling woke up inside his heart.

______________

As soon as you came out of bathroom after taking evening shower. You saw Taehyung sitting on the bed edge, his cold gaze met yours and you stood there staring at him, it was totally unexpected to found him here. Shouldn't he be out of the villa this time because of his work.

He stood up and walked to you with a shopping bag in his hand. he extended his hand toward you
"get ready as soon as possible" he ordered and you slowly raised your head looking up at him, confused.

Your eyebrow knitted looking at the bag as you took it from his hand "Are we going somewhere" you asked before he could stepped out of the room, he turned to you, his cold eyes blinked with a nod "for dinner tonight" and he left.

how a man eyes didn't hold any emotions, blank cold all the time.
You shrugged your shoulder walking with the bag inside the closet.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and inhaled a deep breath, the dress was deep from the back, not so deep but enough to show your scars.

He must had buy it on purpose, you thought, to make you look ugly and embarrassed in front of everyone

He must had buy it on purpose, you thought, to make you look ugly and embarrassed in front of everyone. It must be his first step to took his revenge.

You looked at your back in the mirror and the scars were totally visible and you couldn't even hide it with makeup, it impossible to paint, back of body by yourself.