not an update

Hi, my lovely readers. It's your author. You must remember when I told you all to pray for me for what I wanted and I am so happy to tell you all that your prayers and blessing really worked for me.

So, the things is, I was doing medical but I never wanted to do it but because most of my family is in this profession and the head of my family forced me to medical, so, I was just doing it without any aim. But I had a dream in my eyes from very very young age to become a fashion designer. I told my family about my dreams after completing my 12th but looking at what the head of my family chosen for me I never speak again to any of them about it and somewhere I knew they won't take it seriously.

But 2 month ago, I was all drained and exhausted about
what I was doing. My mamma noticed the changes in me and asked me, talked to me and I told her that "I am not happy with what I am doing" and then my mamma asked "what you really want to do" and then I told her "I want to be a fashion designer" and that was it. My mamma told me "then you are doing it" and then going against so many people, leaving my medical degree in between. I took admission in fashion school in another state of my country.

2 months were definitely not easy for me, I cried a lot, I went through a lot. I fell then i again stood but most important I didn't accept defeat and at last I made it. After taking admission, I shifted in new state where my college is, which is far away from my hometown, which is new but not strange to me. It has been 1 month in this beautiful city, I am enjoying it all.

And for the update, believe me i am trying my best to write whenever I get the time but man I didn't knew fashion school gives you so much assignment to complete in given time. Defeneitly nothing is easy but if you want it you will achieve it.

So for now, I have completely written 2 chapters but I didn't want to upload it because it will leave you all on cliffhanger. So I will say just wait for 1 week just 1 more week i am asking for and I won't disappoint you all. It will be the biggest and most interesting update because It will reveal everything all the past and about yn's mother. I will upload 5 chapter and we are very near to end this beautiful story and I will try my bestest to end this beautiful story, very beautifully. 

I love you all and a lot of cute taehyung and yn's moments will be there as I said I won't disappoint you.

I love you all Thankyou so much ❤️. Thank you for coming this far with me and this story 🌸✨

Your author loves you so much Thankyou so much for all the prayers and blessings. ✨😇💕