63. coming to the end part 1

"I thought you would be so happy after your father will accept you" taehyung said as he walked to the car.

"I am happy, I am so happy" you said tugging your lips up with tears still flowing down your cheek. Taehyung chukled at you pulling you in his arms and giving a small peck on your forehead.

Reaching inside the room, You walked straight to the bathroom to change. Taehyung walked behind you. You stood Infront of the mirror and started taking off hairpins. Taehyung reached to you and you stopped what you were doing. You leaned on his body when he came more nearer you.

Taehyung didn't say anything instead he started taking off your hairpins from your hair.

"Taehyung"

"Hmm"

"You knew that dad will come with cops in the party, right?"

"Hmm"

"Is it good that mamma is getting punish for what she did in the past"

"What do you think" taehyung kept the hairpin on the cabinet, now your hair was all open.

"I don't know, it would be so hard for dad to digest the truth and he will try his best to prove that mamma is innocent."

"That's I want, The more he will try to prove that his wife is innocent the more he will get to know her, what she has did in her past." You shrugged yourself looking at the refection of taehyung in the mirror. 

"She is sorry for what she has did"

"She is not"

"Taehyung, its all in the past now, we should forgive he..."

"Aren't you tired" taehyung said going on his knee to take your heels off from your feet.

"I am" you said looking down at him with puppy eyes.

----------

Hara sat on the chair as cops make her entered inquiry room, her eyes were red, face hot, she could feel her blood running  faster in her body.

"How are you?" her eyes eyes widen and she snapped her head toward the voice, the same voice which called her and told her he know everything about her past.

She stoop up on her feet "who are you?" she couldn't see his face in the dark, the person came more nearer her and his face was in clear vision.

"Sit down Mrs. hara" it was an order, the person pulled the chair and sat on it. He threw his head back running his hand over his hair.

"It took me a long time to reach to you" hara just peered at that person, hara eyes knitted as she tried to remember if she has ever encounter him in the past but no she has never even saw him.

"Please take the sit Mrs. Hara" she plunged down on the chair.

"How do you know me?"

"Ahh, I know you very well. By the way I am min yoongi. The person who will make your real face come Infront of everyone"

She gulped, she has never been this much terrified in her whole life because she has always been so much caution and alert of what she share, whom she met  and what she talk. Nobody has this much information about her. She has never given access to anyone over her life. Rose was the last person who knew a little about her dirty things and she was dead for her and all the people who has been involve with her in the past was dead to or far away to reach anyone.