🔞 Chapter 4: Heal Me

Taehyung's POV

The ringing of my phone wakes me from my peaceful sleep. When I look at my phone, I see that it is Jimin hyung.

"Hey, Hyung." I sleepily mutter.

"TAE! Why have you not responded to any of my texts? Are you ok?!" Jimin worriedly yells over the phone.

"I'm ok, Hyung. I was just resting yesterday." I answer still sleepy.

"What did you do yesterday? Are you hurting from the charity event?" Jimin softly asks.

"I'm ok. I hurt at first, but I am ok now." I sigh and close my eyes.

"As long as you are ok. Oh, Yoongi said that Ahn Bohyun wants everyone to meet up. I agreed to it. I miss all of us together. Should we all get some dinner tonight?" Jimin happily asks.

"Sure. What time?" 

"Around 6 pm?" 

"Ok, I will see everyone there. I'm going to get some more sleep. Bye, Hyung." 

"Bye, Tae. See ya." Jimin says and we hang up.

Once we hang up, I close my eyes and let sleep gently pull me back into its arms.

At around 10 am, I wake up and get ready for a jog. I have learned that jogging is the perfect way to clear my head for the day. When I get back from my jog, I shower then relax on my balcony with my music. Today's weather is perfect.

As I relax on the balcony, I remember JK's touch and voice. I look over at the camera that I brought with me and smile. Who would have thought that the person who knows me the best and cares about me the most is the person who has been watching me from behind this camera?

At around 4 pm, I get ready for the get together with everyone. I dress in casual clothes because I know that we are all going to get wasted tonight and it's better to fall asleep with comfortable clothes. JK will probably chew me out in the morning for drinking too much.

By the time I get to the bar, everyone's already here.

"TAE! The last to arrive. You have not changed one bit." Jin hyung laughs and orders me a drink.

"Very funny." I sarcastically mutter and sit down.

"Tae, what's that on your neck?" Jimin hyung asks when he sees the fading bruises from the other night.

"Oh uh, it's nothing." I smile but don't attempt to hide the marks.

All of my hyungs look at me with suspicion in their eyes, but don't push any farther on the subject.

"Long time no see." Bohyun hyung smiles and pats my back.

"It's been so long, Hyung." I whine and hug him.

"Sorry, I have had some big cases recently." He smiles and clinks our glasses together.

"It's ok. I completely understand." I smile and chug my beer.

As the night goes on, my hyungs and I laugh and have a good time. We have all been so busy, so it is really nice to all be together. I watch as Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung cuddle once they are completely wasted. They are beyond adorable together. I also watch Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung awkwardly flirt. Neither of them are brave enough to tell the other that they like each other.

"Those two need to tell each other soon." Bohyun hyung chuckles.

"Definitely. Try working with those two. It's beyond awkward sometimes." I laugh and down another beer.

"Have you been ok? I heard that you broke up. I am so sorry that I was not there, but I am here for you now." Bohyun hyung smiles and pats my head.

"I'm good, surprisingly. It hurts sometimes, but there is something holding me together." I smile and think about JK.