🔞 Chapter 3: Numb

Jungkook's POV

When Taehyung found the cameras, a sense of dread filled me. However, the beautiful man I have been watching over for the past five years looked into the camera and asked me who I am. To my surprise, he never called the police or acted afraid. He even began to talk to me every night. 

Every night that he talks to me on the balcony while sipping wine, I feel my heart beat race. I never thought this would happen.

When he went to the charity event, I thought he would have a fun night, so I didn't watch him. However, as I worked, I got a notification that he had returned home. The scene in front of me when I open my phone is heartbreaking. Taehyung is sobbing in pain as he tries to numb the pain. 

I very quickly check the CCTV of the event to see what had caused my Taehyung to break like this when he has been healing peacefully. Every bone in my body is filled with rage when I watch his ex flaunt her very wealthy boy toy in front of him.

After five years, I know his every emotion. I can see the pain through the smile as he pretends to be ok. I feel the pain in his cry as he begs someone to help him, so, despite the screaming voice in my head, I go to him. He needs me right now more than ever, and I don't plan on abandoning him.

"You want someone to numb the pain?" I ask as I gently wrap an arm around him and cover his eyes.

"Yes, please." He quietly begs and leans into my touch.

"As you wish." I answer and tie a blindfold over his eyes so he doesn't see me.

"Make me forget." He whispers when I pick him up and carry him to his room.

"Anything for you." I answer and drop him on the bed.

Taehyung's breath quickens as I begin to unbutton his shirt. I know that he has never been with a man, so this is new for him. But right now, pain and pleasure are what he needs to forget.

"Tell me when you want me to stop." I tell him as I begin to unzip his pants.

"Don't stop. Not tonight." I know he is in a lot of pain because he doesn't have sex with strangers.

"It will hurt." I remind him.

"I know. I want this. I need this." He answers and grabs me begging me to stay.

🔞

"I will make you forget." I pull off his pants and begin to suck on his thighs.

I will try my hardest not to hurt him too much.

As I suck on his thighs, he begins to moan. I have wanted to have him underneath me for such a long time, but I never thought it would happen.

I run my hands up his stomach to his nipples and begin to pinch them. His moans become louder as I begin to bite up his stomach towards his chest. He grabs my hair when I massage my thigh against his hardening dick. I can't help but smirk when he bucks in pleasure when I lower my body against his.

"Call me JK." I whisper and begin sucking his neck.

"JK, I like that." He pants and runs his hands down my back.

"Suck." I instruct him as I put my fingers in his mouth because I didn't bring lube.

Watching Tae suck on my fingers while his body is covered in my marks turns me on even more. I will make sure he has a long night.

I love the feeling of his tongue swirling around my fingers as he sucks. 

When my fingers are wet enough, I pull them out. I wonder how it will feel with my dick in that pretty mouth. We'll try that some other time.