Chapter 12: Curiosity

Taehyung's POV

As I wake up, I feel Jungkook's loving gaze.

"Morning, Beautiful." Jungkook's husky voice and comment leave me a blushing mess.

"Stoooop." I whine and hide my face in his chest as the vibrations of his chuckle cause me to swoon.

"Cute."

"Stop it. How is your wound?" I ask him once I have gained control over the embarrassment.

"It's ok." Jungkook smiles and kisses me.

"Well, the reporters have calmed down." Yoongi hyung walks in interrupting our moment.

"Hyuuuuuuung! It's not like you can just barge in all of the time." I whine as I hide my face in Jungkook's chest again.

"Why not?" Yoongi hyung shrugs then sits on the couch.

"You are hopeless." I mumble.

"Are they still outside of the complex?" Jungkook asks Yoongi hyung as he sits up and pulls me into his lap.

"Some are. That Reporter Park chick is relentless, so she's definitely still there." Yoongi hyung huffs in irritation.

"We can go to my apartment." I point out as I relax against Jungkook's chest.

"That would be a good idea, but your apartment is empty. So, Jin said you can stay at his place. He's going to stay with Namjoon." Yoongi hyung explains while peeling a tangerine.

"Oh that's a good idea. I'll have to make sure to thank him when I see him later today, but right now, I need to work." I sigh and reluctantly get out of Jungkook's lap.

"You have to work?" Jungkook asks me while looking at me with the saddest eyes.

"Mhm. Sadly." I softly answer then kiss his pouty lips.

"Yuck." Yoongi hyung gags then looks away.

Jungkook and I snicker as we watch Yoongi hyung gag like a disgusted cat.

"Stay here. This is the safest place for you right now." I tell Jungkook as I kiss him good bye once I am ready to work.

"M'kay." Jungkook sadly mutters. 

"I love you." I smile trying to cheer up my pouty boyfriend.

"I love you too." Jungkook smiles then relaxes on the bed.

As I leave the room, Jungkook looks at me like a puppy watching his beloved owner leave.

"Hyung!" I shout when I see Jin hyung.

"Hey! How's Jungkook?" He asks me when I reach him.

"He's doing a lot better. Thank you for letting us stay at your place." I hug him as we walk to the break room together.

"Of course! Just don't soil my bed." Jin hyung snickers and pokes me.

"Hyung!" I whine as we walk into the break room.

"What's going on?" Namjoon hyung asks when he hears my whine.

"You need to control your boyfriend's mouth." I whine and hide behind Namjoon hyung.

"Ahhhhh he must have told you not to have sex on his bed." Namjoon hyung snickers and kisses his boyfriend.

"I hate you two." I huff and fix my coffee.

Just as expected, they laugh together as they watch me pout. Luckily, my day goes smoothly. It's really nice that Jungkook is a patient here because we can spend time together during my breaks. However, my luck runs out when I am called to the ER because of a car wreck.