Chapter 5: Killer

Taehyung's POV

When I get to work, all of my hyungs are looking at me with worry. I know they want to ask me if I am ok, but they are afraid to bring up what happened yesterday. I want them to know that I am ok, and that I am healing. Someone sees me and doesn't want me to be in pain. He wants me to be whole and happy.

"Hyungs, I have an announcement to make." I say as I walk into the break room where they are all worrying about me like a bunch of mother hens.

"What is it?" Jimin hyung asks softly.

"I am ok. I am perfectly ok. I promise." I smile and hug all of them in a tight group hug.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon hyung asks still concerned.

"I'm sure." I smile at him and pat his back.

"Are those hickeys?!" Jimin hyung yells when he sees my neck up close.

"I uh yeah." I stutter nervously.

"Tae, please tell me that you aren't getting drunk and sleeping with strangers." Jimin hyung cups my face and looks at me trying to read my eyes.

"What do you think he is? A slut? I am sure he's not sleeping around." Jin hyung protects me while looking very offended.

"Don't worry, Jimin hyung. I'm not sleeping around." I smile and hug him.

"Then who are you sleeping with?" Jimin prods.

"None of your business. Now, get back to work." Jin hyung says then pushes Jimin out of the break room.

"I guess Jin knows something we don't." Namjoon hyung chuckles.

"Uh yeah. I promise to tell you all someday." I smile nervously.

"That's ok as long as he treats you well and doesn't hurt you." Namjoon hyung smirks and sips his coffee.

"He?" I look at him confused.

"A she wouldn't really be able to make you limp." Namjoon hyung's smirk grows larger.

"I oh wow uh." I feel my cheeks turn darker than cherries.

"If he makes you cry, all of your hyungs will kill him. Tell him that." Namjoon hyung says as he walks out of the break room leaving me stunned.

My hyungs really are something else. 

When my lunch break comes up, I go to my office and see my lunch waiting for me with a note telling me to make sure to eat all of it. I know that my hyungs will love him.

"Tae, even if you aren't going to eat the cafeteria food, you can still join us and eat what he sent you." Namjoon hyung says as he summons me to lunch.

"Ok." I answer and grab my food then follow him to the cafeteria.

"Let's see what he got you." Jimin hyung says as he steals my lunch.

"He?" I ask him surprised.

"Uh huh. Namjoon hyung told me, and Jin hyung confirmed." Jimin hyung smirks and rummages through my lunch.

"Oof." I grumble and bang my head on the table.

I am grateful that I took the note out of the bag; otherwise, they would see his signature "JK". I swear they are all so nosy. 

As we eat, Jimin hyung's detective boyfriend, Min Yoongi, walks in and quietly settles down next to Jimin hyung. He often comes and spends time with Jimin hyung because they are both really busy. I watch as Yoongi hyung happily sighs and rests his head on Jimin hyung's shoulder. Those two are beyond adorable.