Chapter 9: Moving Day

Yoongi's POV

Bohyun showing up at Taehyung's house has been bothering me. The way he was watching Jungkook the whole time he was there bothers me as well. I'm not one to get involved with other people's business, but this has been bothering so much that I couldn't take a nap.

We all know that there is something different and strange about Taehyung's and Jungkook's relationship, but none of us are going to do anything to hurt them because this is the first time we have seen Taehyung genuinely happy and healthy since we met him. Jungkook just so happens to be the person who makes Taehyung genuinely happy. He makes sure that Taehyung is healthy and loved. I will not let anyone take away Taehyung's happiness, not even a friend.

I don't know what secrets those two are hiding, but I won't let anyone expose them because something tells me that if those secrets are exposed, Taehyung and Jungkook will be in danger.

"Yoongles!!! Taehyung just asked us to help him move into Jungkook's apartment tomorrow!!! I just said that we will help them." My love Jimin squeals in happiness as he bounces on the bed.

As I watch Jimin glow in happiness, I realize that Jungkook is this happiness to Taehyung. Jungkook is the person who lights up Taehyung's lonely world. Jungkook is also the only one who understands Taehyung just like Jimin is the only person who understands me. None of us really know Taehyung because he has never truly opened up to any of us, except to me couple of times.

"That sounds good with me." I softly smile as I pull my wiggly Jimin into my arms.

"Now, all we have to worry about is getting Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung together." Jimin squeals in happiness.

"Jungkook already took care of that. I am sure those two are working on it right now." I chuckle as I watch my energizer bunny bounce around in my arms.

"What time do you want to go to help them?" Jimin asks me as he messages Taehyung.

"Uh anytime works with me. I am off tomorrow." I answer as I pull the blanket over us.

"Ok! Jin and I told him that we would arrive to help at 10 tomorrow morning." Jimin says as he snuggles in my arms as his eyes droop.

"Good night, Chim." I whisper as I kiss him on the forehead.

"Night, Yoongles." Jimin yawns and closes his eyes.

As Jimin sleeps in my arms, I think about what I would do if someone was coming after my only ray of sunshine. I would rip that person to pieces. That's what I would do. So, I will do no less for Taehyung and Jungkook. I will rip the people who try to hurt them to pieces. I can tell by the way they look at each other that they are each other's saviors.

If I can't stop Bohyun hyung from hurting them, then I will have to destroy him. I am just confused as to why he is so determined to destroy Jungkook. What has he ever done to Ahn to deserve his hatred? Who cares? I will do everything to protect those two from him.

"Yoongi, did you stay awake all night?" Jimin asks me when he wakes up.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I had a lot on my mind." I answer and give him a soft smile.

"About what?" Jimin asks as he closes his eyes and rests on my chest.

"Bohyun hyung." I answer quietly.

I know that Jimin is really close to him because they have been friends since high school. They met when Jimin was a freshman and Bohyun was a senior.

"Oh, what about him?" Jimin asks quietly.

"If he keeps trying to hurt Taehyung, I will destroy him." I tell him in the softest voice I can muster.

I have known Taehyung ever since university. He was a freshman and I was a junior. He was quiet and clearly depressed. He always looked like he was afraid someone was watching him. His evident fear drew me to him. I knew the moment that I met him that I would do everything I could to protect him.