🩸 Chapter 13: Sin

Warning: There is gore and murder in this chapter. If you are sensitive to it, the beginning and end are marked 🩸so you can skip it.

Taehyung's POV

The moment I open the box, a scream leaves my lips and I drop it.

"TAE! What happened?!" Yoongi hyung comes bolting into my office when he hears my scream.

"Hyung." I whimper and run over to him.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi hyung asks as he holds my shaking body.

"Look." I whisper as I point to the mysterious box.

Yoongi hyung carefully places me behind him and walks over to the box. When he reaches it, he slowly picks it up and looks inside.

"Who sent this?!" Yoongi hyung asks me when he reads what's written in blood.

"Not him. Please not him. No, no, no, no. How did he find me?" I begin to mutter as I panic.

"Who, Tae? Who found you?" Yoongi hyung softly asks me as he pulls me into a safe hug.

"You can't tell Jungkook. He's already having to deal with something dangerous. I can't add this to him." I quietly beg him.

"Of course. I understand. I will protect you. It's going to be ok." Yoongi hyung whispers and hugs me.

As I relax in his safe embrace, I allow myself to cry as the trauma from my past comes flooding over me. Once I am calmer, Yoongi hyung makes me some coffee and sits down next to me on the couch in my office.

"I know that you are scared right now, but I need you to tell me who would send this to you." Yoongi hyung softly tells me.

"It's my father." I shakily answer.

"What's his name?"

"Park Sungwoong. I have my mother's surname." I quietly explain.

"You don't have to tell me what happened in your past yet, but I am going to go ahead and call my team to start looking into your father. For right now, go back to Jin and Namjoon. It is safer to stay with them right now." Yoongi hyung softly smiles then walks off with the box and its contents.

Once Yoongi hyung leaves, I reschedule my remaining consults then go to my hyungs. 

"Let's go to dinner." I smile the moment I walk into Jin hyung's office so they don't realize something is going on.

"Really? I thought that you had some patients to meet with." Jin hyung says as he looks up from his computer.

"I changed the times because I'm tired and hungry." I pout and shut his laptop.

"Ok, let me call Namjoon. He just left." Jin hyung smiles then calls Namjoon hyung.

While we wait for Namjoon hyung, I distract myself by playing games on Jin hyung's phone. Soon, we are all together and ready to go. I can tell they are all worried about me, but they also think it is because Jungkook is gone.

I am honestly grateful that Jungkook is not here because my past is dangerous, and I'm not sure if I want him to see my past. I trust him, but it's just so painful. I know that knowing my past will affect him.

Jungkook's POV

As Hoesok hyung and I hunt down one of Park's men who escaped the police a while back, Yoongi calls me.

"What's wrong?" I ask him because I gave him my number in case of emergencies.

"He already found Taehyung." Yoongi's words ignite a new fear in me