Chapter 11: Mob

Taehyung's POV

The moment Yoongi hyung tells me that Jungkook is safe, I race home. All I want to do is de-stress in my Jungkook's arms after a long, stressful day.

"Jungkook!" I shout when I walk into the condo and see him standing in the kitchen.

"Hey, Tae." Jungkook smiles and opens his arms for me.

If he wasn't injured, I would have tackled him to the ground and snuggled, but I still have to be very careful of his wound.

"How was work?" Jungkook asks as I snuggle into his embrace.

"It was hard." I sigh then take a deep breath, breathing in his intoxicating yet calming scent.

"I'm sorry, Love." Jungkook says as he kisses the top of my head.

"It's ok. How was your day?" I ask him as we walk to our room together.

"It was good. I met with a client, but other than that, I stayed home." 

"You worked?!" I ask shocked.

"Don't worry. I didn't do anything dangerous." Jungkook chuckles and cups my face.

"Stoooooop. You're making my cheeks chubby." I whine as he squishes my cheeks.

"You're adorable. Anyways, I told the client that I wouldn't be able to really do anything for about three days."

"You technically shouldn't do anything physically taxing for a few weeks." I mumble as he continues to squish my cheeks.

"I'll be ok, Love." Jungkook chuckles as I glare at him.

I am sure I look really goofy as I glare with squished cheeks.

"Should we watch the news?" I ask Jungkook as I turn on the tv once we are in bed.

"Sure." Jungkook answers and snuggles against me.

He is way more adorable than I had expected him to be. I absolutely love it. Soon, we begin drifting to sleep as we lie in each others arms. However, we are startled awake by the breaking news sound as it blares through the room.

"Several detectives in the Gangnam police district have been arrested today for planting evidence of various crimes on many suspects. Yoo, who was put to death last month, was one of the victims of their crimes. These detectives have received many rewards for the cases they solved by planting evidence. Many reporters are currently outside the residence of one of the newest victims. Let's go live to the scene where Reporter Park Shinhye is reporting live."

When we hear this, Jungkook and I quickly go to the window and look outside. We both look at the flock of reporters outside of the apartment building. Luckily, we are on the 20th floor, so they can't see us.

"Uhhhh they weren't there when I arrived." I tell Jungkook as we watch more reporters arrive.

"What the hell happened?" Jungkook mutters as he watches his quiet, anonymous life about to be destroyed by the news and hungry, vulturous reporters.

"All that I know is that Yoongi hyung said that you are supposedly safe now. I am guessing that he did not know this would happen." I answer as I begin to worry about Jungkook.

Being in the public eye is not good for an assassin.

"Reporter Park, do you happen to know the name or identity of the victim of the police district of Gangnam?" Jungkook and I hear the news anchor ask the reporter.

"We do not. The only information we received was that he lives at this apartment complex on the 20th floor." Her answer has me shocked.

Who the fuck gave out Jungkook's address?!