Chapter 16: V

Jungkook's POV

As I wake up, I feel Taehyung's weight on my stomach. When I open my eyes, I see him sitting on me while looking at me with eyes I do not recognize. These are not my Taehyung's eyes. These eyes are emotionless and calculating.

"V?" I ask as I sit up and he slides into my lap.

"You really do know everything about Taehyung." V answers in a voice void of emotions.

"Why are you here?" I ask worried about Tae.

"Taehyung wants me to get to know you." V sighs and rolls his eyes.

"He asked you?"

"YeP. He called me out last night. We had a little convo. Then, he told me to get to know you and to get along." V huffs.

"Ok, what do you want to tell me?" I ask because I want to move this conversation along so I can get my Tae back.

"We're going to set a few rules." V tells me and crosses his arms.

"What are they?"

"One: I am not Kim Taehyung. Do not treat me like him. Two: Do not touch me. Tae Bear may like being touched by you, but I don't. Three: When I am the one out, do not tell Tae Bear what happened while I was in control. I am here for a reason. Four: Do not tell anyone else about me. If we are with Tae Bear's hyungs, call me Taehyung. When we are alone, call me V. Five: Don't bother me. If you stick to these rules, we will get along just fine." V's emotionless voice and eyes are definitely weirding me out.

"I have one question. Are you around when Taehyung and I are intimate or anything like that?" I ask nervously because I feel like V would be judging the whole time.

"No. I am dormant unless Tae Bear calls for me or is in a terrified state of shock." V rolls his eyes at me as he talks like a robot.

"Thank god." I mutter and relax.

"Oh and when Tae Bear calls me out, that means you have to take me with you. That's what I'm here for. He wants you to take me with you when you have to take care of things. You know what things I'm talking about."

"I'm guessing there is no room for argument." I sigh and close my eyes.

"Correct. Don't worry, he won't remember anything we do. This is why he created me." V explains quietly.

"Does it not make you upset that was the reason you were created?" I ask to make sure there won't be any rogue elements with this personality.

"Why the fuck would I think that?! I AM THE ONE WHO PROTECTED HIM WHEN NO ONE ELSE DID! Don't you EVER ask me something this stupid EVER again!" V snarls, lunges at me, and grabs my neck.

As he slams my head against the wall and chokes me, I don't fight back. V is right. He's the one who was there when I wasn't.

"Koo! I'm so sorry! What did he do?! Are you ok?!" Taehyung cries as he regains control.

"I'm ok. It was my fault." I answer as I hug Tae.

"I told him not to hurt you. I'm so sorry." Taehyung continues to cry in my arms.

"It's not his fault. I pushed him over the edge. Don't cry, Baby." I whisper as I cradle him in my arms.

"I should have known that he's too dangerous." Taehyung whimpers when he looks at the bruise around my neck.

"Baby, please stop blaming yourself or V. It's not your fault or his fault." I smile and wipe his tears from his precious face.

"Does your head hurt?" Tae sniffles as he rubs the back of my head.