Chapter 7: Jeon Jungkook

Taehyung's POV

For the past few months, JK has been coming almost every night. There are some nights when he can't come due to his work, and there are nights when I don't come home. On the nights that I can't go home, we talk on the phone during my breaks. It is always nice to hear his voice.

I have found out that he has a friend he works with whom he's really close to. I was really relieved when he told me that he's not alone. I always hated the thought of him being alone. JK also told me that his hyung approves of me.

Tonight, he is coming back from one of his "business" trips. I haven't seen him for two nights. I really miss talking to him. We talk about almost everything. He knows everything about me, and I am learning more and more about him. I also learned that he grew up an orphan and his hyung took care of him through the abuse of the orphanage. I learned they have been through a lot together. I also learned that he went to juvie when he was a teenager because he stole medicine for his hyung when they lived on the streets. He has been arrested several times, but never jailed as an adult.

I know he was beyond nervous when he told me the details of his life. I know he's afraid that he will scare me off, but I'm not leaving him. I have a guess of what he does from everything he's told me. I know he will tell me when the time is right. I eagerly wait for that day because that is the day I will be able to see him.

"I am guessing you get to see the boyfriend today." Jimin hyung says when he walks into my office.

"Yep." I smile as I think about finally being with JK again.

"I am so glad that Yoongles doesn't go on business trips. I would lose my mind." Jimin chuckles as he watches me fiddle with my phone.

"You literally lose your mind when he doesn't message you back within one minute." I laugh as I remember every time Jimin hyung freaks out when Yoongi hyung doesn't message him back fast enough.

Two hours ago JK messaged me saying that he landed, but he hasn't messaged since. I really hope everything is ok.

As my day finishes, I become even more worried about JK because he hasn't answered any of my messages.

"Hyung! I'm leaving!" I wave to Jimin hyung and quickly leave work.

During the whole drive home, I can't help but worry. JK has always been really good at answering my messages.

When I reach home, my phone dings. I quickly look at the message and panic.

"I'm sorry." Is all the message says.

What is he sorry about? What happened? I try to call him all through the night, but my calls are never answered. Towards the end of the night, the calls no longer go through. I don't know his hyung's number, so I can't call him or message him. I know something has happened to him, but there is nothing I can do about it.

I can't go to the police. I mean, what would I even say?

Hi, uhhhhh my boyfriend quit answering my calls and messages. Before you ask, no I don't know his name. I don't know what he looks like either. I can tell you what he smells like, sounds like, feels like, and the size of his dick, but that's it. How did we meet? Uhhh he stalked me. You know? Cameras. Why didn't I call the police about it? Because I'm fucking crazy.

Oof! This is fucking frustrating! What if he's hurt?! What if something terrible happened to him again?!

I miserably watch the sunrise as my body screams at me for not sleeping. My heart hurts as I think about all of the things that may have happened to him. If I bumped into him on the street, would I even be able to know it's him?