new book!

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you so so much for all the love you guys have been giving After Midnight. I love this story so much and to see you all enjoying it makes me endlessly happy.

So again, thank you.

Next matter of business- I have a new book!

If you enjoyed the combination of love, real life hardships, mental health, and friendship- my new book will be another great fit for you.

With that, I happily introduce you all to Lost in July.

S Y N O P S I S:

S Y N O P S I S:

Two mentally ill teenagers find each other within the walls of their psychiatric hospital.
~
Margo July has allowed her bipolar disorder to control her life, manipulating all her relationships and destroying any possibility of normalcy.

Collin Fitzpatrick has suffered from depression since he was twelve years old, and nothing has helped, so his parents decided enough was enough.

So when the boy from 213 and the girl from 217 cross paths, they start to realize that perhaps there is a brighter side to this thing called life.

For more details, please check out Lost in July on my profile now! I will be updating weekly.

* Please read the trigger warnings before you decide to read as this story is much heavier. *

Thank you guys! I appreciate every single one of you. All of your support, votes, comments, follows make my days.

- LRB