4

"And you're too late. Once again," Valt sat on the floor puffing. "Why do I still set an alarm clock at all?" "You don't hear it at all" That Valt was late was somehow surprising, after all, he didn't live too far from school. But it was like every morning: Honcho, Ken and Algería were already there and shortly before class started Valt came, who they were waiting for. "I just need my sleep to recharge my batteries" "Whatever makes your Bey circling" "Hey you there. Aren't you Valt Aoi?" The four looked up. Before them stood a boy with black hair and black eyes. "Wait...isn't that?" Valt looked at Honcho. "You know him?" "Don't you know who your next opponent is?" "Of course...That was..." "Daigo Kurogami" Valt looked at Algería. "Oh exactly. Right, it was him" "Something is wrong here" It came from Keru, Ken's blue hand puppet. "Right, it stinks here," added Besu, the brown doll. Algería also felt uncomfortable about it. "I saw your last fight and I have to say I was pretty impressed. Your Rush Launch is amazing" "Really?" "Yeah, you're pretty good" Valt grinned and shook Daigo's hand. "Did you hear that, Honcho? He's a fan of mine" "Believe me buddy, I'm just as shocked as you" "Anyway, I thought we could hang out after school and maybe do a practice round, like before our real battle" " You can have as many battles as you want. I'm preparing the arena in the sports hall" "Great, we'll see you after school" Daigo left and while Valt was looking forward to it, Algería and Ken exchanged skeptical looks.

After class they were then in the sports hall and stood around the arena. "Ready, Daigo?" "Yes" "Let's see...Daigos Bey is Dark Doomscizor...A type of attack, just like Valtryek" Algería looked at the tablet in Toko's hands, which showed Daigos Bey. "Ready? On your marks" "3,2,1 Let it rip" The two Beys landed in the arena. "Come on, Valtryek! Rush Launch" Valtryek circled the arena and before she could land a hit, Doomscizor stopped his spins. "Uhm. That's a Survivor Finish for Valtryek" "What was that?" Toko opened a replay of a battle by Daigo in the district championship and there he had his opponent busted within a few seconds. "What's the matter, Daigo? Are you nervous?" "Of course I did it on purpose" "But what's in it for you to lose on purpose?" "So I could watch your Rusch Launch" Daigo reached for Valtryek. "And could see your little weaknesses" He crushed Valtryek and let the pieces fall to the floor. "Oops. Made a mess. Are you cleaning up?" With that, Daigo left after picking up his doomscizor. "Valtryek" Valt knelt and took his bey. "Oh man. What was that?" Valt jumped up and ran away screaming and frustrated. "Wait!" Toko, Nika and Honcho followed him. Algería looked at Ken, who just shrugged his shoulders. What was Daigo doing with it?

The next day came. Valt faced Daigo again, and this time it would be different. Of course, Valt let Daigo provoked him. "Pull yourself together, Valt!" "You know he can't hear you. That's Valt's way" "He should still keep his nerve" Honcho was right, Valt allowed himself to be distracted and provoked much too quickly, which is why it was 1-0 for Daigo after the first battle . "If he doesn't keep calm now, that's it for him!" And the second battle began. The two beys attacked each other and the battle ended with a simultaneous Burst Finish. The following battles also ended in a draw and while Daigo was annoyed by it, Valt had more fun than he had in a long time. "Valt is really extraordinary" "Yes, there is potential in him and that without his knowing it" Algería had never seen anything like it. She had seen so many different bladers, but nobody was as special as Valt was. After 13 rounds, Valt finally won with a Burst Finish. Valt was just amazing.

"Now it's time for the battles in the B block. There are: Algería Warau, one of the secret favorites against the crazy blader Siko Maddi"

"I watched all your previous battle and everyone who underestimated you lost within a few seconds. So I better watch out" Algería took Fuerza out of her pocket and turned her to her launcher. "I don't care if you underestimate me or not. I'll win this battle" "Don't be too hasty"