Chapter 3

TW: panic attack

The next morning, Harry woke up to the birds singing early in the morning. His boyfriend's arm was still wrapped loosely around his waist. He snuggled closer to him, feeling comfortable in Louis's arms.

Across from their bed, Liam was already up, quietly reading a book. He had been up for at least an hour, patiently waiting for everyone else to wake.

Harry closed his eyes again, trying to drift back asleep. It was too early for him to wake up. Louis slipped his arm around Harry tightly while in his sleep.

A few minutes later, the counselors went around waking everyone up. It was now officially 8 A.M., meaning breakfast was in 30 minutes.

"I don't want to get up," Louis whined, playing with Harry's hair, "It's summer, and this is too early for me."

"Lou, we have to get up," Harry said in his raspy morning voice.

Louis sighed, knowing Harry was right. They both got out of bed before getting ready for their day. Zayn and Niall got up too. Niall began stretching, trying to wake himself up. "It's too early for this. The earliest I get up during summer is at 11, and that's on a good day."

Together, all 5 boys walked over to the bathroom to take showers.

They met up with the rest of their friends at their table in the dining hall for breakfast. Luke and Michael were holding hands, smiling and joking together. The look of adoration Michael had when he looked at Luke was enough cuteness to make Ashton and Calum want to throw up. Awsten looked exhausted, staring forward at the table. Geoff glanced over worriedly, checking to make sure he was ok. Geoff knew Awsten had a hard time falling asleep last night. He just wanted to take his hand and assure him that he was good enough. Otto was folding his napkin into a frog as Ashton and Calum were makings jokes about Michael and Luke.

"They need a ship name," Ashton said.

"I agree. How about.... Muke?" Calum suggested.

"Perfect. #ShippedLikeFedEx."

They both laughed together, catching the other's attention. 

"Hey guys," Niall greeted, sitting next to Otto. He noticed he wasn't making a swan today, but instead a frog.

Once Otto finished, he handed Otto the folded napkin.

"That's so cool!" Niall exclaimed, observing it, "I name it..... David."

"Wow, so original," Otto said, joking. Niall frowned, giving Otto a pouty face. He turned towards Liam, giving him a tap on the shoulder.

"Liam look."

"Oh wow, that's cool!"

Calum watched Ashton's every movement, not suspiciously of course, as Ashton talked to Michael and Luke. He wasn't paying attention to whatever they were talking about, he was only paying attention to Ashton's hazel eyes and his soft-looking lips.

"Calum," Luke said, trying to get his focus, "You ok mate?"

"Oh, y-yeah. I'm good," Calum said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

It bothered him so much that he was already obsessed with the boy and it had only been a day. He hardly knew anything about Ashton. He didn't even know if he was gay. Knowing Calum's luck, he probably wasn't. He probably even had a beautiful girlfriend. Calum couldn't help being attracted to him, he was just so beautiful.