Chapter 5

After lunch, they had an hour to relax in their cabins. Together, the 5 boys walked down the familiar pathway back to their cabin.

Harry needed to tell Louis about Olivia in private. He was trying to find a good time to do it. When they were walking back, Harry took the advantage and grabbed Louis by the wrist and dragged him towards a random tree.

"We'll catch up with you guys in a second," Harry yelled to Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

"What did you need to tell me?" Louis looked Harry in the eyes.

"So while we were split up in groups, I partnered up with this girl for canoeing because she asked me to. Afterward, she asked if I wanted to hang out with her later. I told her I had a boyfriend and walked away. I just wanted to tell you so that you knew, especially if she tries again. She was staring at me at lunch."

"I trust you, Harry," Louis answered with a warm smile, "Thank you for telling me though." He went up on his tip toes and leaned in, placing his lips on Harry's. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis's waist, pulling him in with a smirk.

The kiss lasted for a few moments before Harry pulled away. "You're so short," he teased, ruffling Louis's hair.

"I am not," Louis argued, crossing his arms, "You're just tall."

"Yeah sure," Harry replied sarcastically, "We should probably meet up with the group."

Louis took Harry's hand before they began running to catch up with the other boys.

In their cabin, they all laid down on their beds, except Louis who snuggled with Harry in his bed. Louis hardly used his own bed. It basically only used to place his stuff on. Liam was reading, fully enveloped in the plotline of his book. Niall was taking a nap, curled into a ball facing the wall. Zayn stared at the ceiling in boredom as he wasn't sure what to do with the time.

After the hour was over, the green wing of cabins, 20-30, was supposed to go swimming. "Look away," Niall demanded, grabbing his purple swimsuit from his suitcase.

They all looked away, grabbing their things to get ready also. A few minutes went by before they were all ready to go. Liam grabbed sunscreen, sunglasses, and anything else they could possibly need.

"Are we all ready to go?" Liam asked.

"Yes Dad," Harry replied, with a subtle eye roll.

"I thought I had that role," Louis whispered to Harry, making him snort.

"Never say that again," he replied.

Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael were already there, sitting in the sand, waiting for the rest of their friends.

"I'm still so tired," Luke said, before yawning once again. Next to him, Michael was building a sand castle, though it wasn't staying together very well. Half of it collapsed, causing the rest of it to fall with it. Michael pouted, sad that his beautiful masterpiece was destroyed.

Calum laid on his back, shielding his eyes from the sun with his hand. Ashton lay next to him. "So... why are you at this camp?" Ashton randomly asked.

"My mom said I needed to be more social," Calum replied, "I thought I was social enough, but.... Whatever. Why are you here?"

"My mom was tired of me complaining that I was bored everyday," Ashton admitted, "Still bored, just a different location." Calum chuckled.

Many more hours went by, they swam a little, went to dinner, and played tag before it got dark. Now they were all getting ready to go to a bonfire that was with the rest of their wing.