In the grassy Japanese countryside, the sun started rising to meet its full glory. Two teenage children layed in a metal shack. The scruffy haired blonde had his arms wrapped around the other's body protectively. The child's legs were entangled in with the boy's.

The sound of a soft groan echoed in the small shack. The teenager sat up, untangling their legs and still having the boy's arms wrapped around their waist. They looked around in a daze. In the corner layed the children's devils. Pochita the chainsaw devil and Alastor the spirit devil.

Denji sat up, rubbing the crust from his eye and groaning.
"I have a job with the old fart today." grumbled Denji.

"Yea, me two. I gotta clean his entire fuckin' house. Ass..." replied Y/N.

They both got ready in the same clothes that they would always wear. Denji wore a long cream colored jacket with a white T-shirt and blue jeans with white shoes. Y/N wore a black hoodie (wearing a vest underneath) with red shorts and f/c sneakers.

A old man rolled up in a beat up car and signaled for them to come in.

Big boi timeskip to later that night:

Y/N had finished their cleaning and was able to go home early before Denji. When he finally came home, he fell asleep with Pochita in his arms. Y/N chuckled at the sight.

The sound of engines whirring coming from outside, snapped the teenager out of their amusement.
"Denji wake up. The guys' here."

Denji woke up immediately and picked Pochita up.
"Y/N, do you wanna come with me today?" asked Denji gently.

"Am I allowed to?"

Denji then just nodded and lead them outside with Alastor in their arms. The two teenagers climbed into the car. There was a strange gut feeling in Y/N's stomach. They felt like they should just grab Denji's hand and make a run for it immediately.

The car pulled up in a shady looking parking lot. There was a large warehouse in front of the three people. The old man lead the two teenagers in the warehouse. Denji had Pochita at the ready since he was the one who had to fight.

Suddenly, a man grabbed Y/N's arms, making them drop Alastor but he just floated away a bit. Then the same man pierced them through the stomach with a katana. They screamed their lungs out, making Denji look around.

His eyes widened in shock when he noticed blood leaking from their chest. Another man appeared behind Denji and the same thing happened to him like his love.

A dismantled creature floating in mid-air. He and the old man was speaking about how the contract between devils and humans work.

An army of zombie like creatures started gliding from behind the zombie devil. Denji grabbed Pochita and ran towards Y/N, grabbed their hand and bolted away from the Zombies, (Alastor was floating next to Denji.)

A bunch of swords sprouted from the arms of the Zombies and slashed at the teenagers and cut them up in pieces. The Yakuza men dumped the pieces into a dumpster.

Alastor and Pochita was also dropped into the dumpster. They just layed there, mourning their best friends death.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!