二十二

Aki fell to his knees in the messy rubble while the katana devil stood menacingly behind him, awaiting orders from girl infront of them.

"Huh, he's still alive...?" questioned the girl as she stuffed her hands into her red hoodie.

"Finish him."

Himeno perked at the girl's words and tried escaping Power's hands, desperately wanting to go and help Aki survive the next brutal attack the two people were planning.

Power, as gently as she could, pulled Himeno back telling her, "Y/N is gunna kick me if I let you get hurt, so sit your pretty ass down and watch."

Himeno sat back down, but then immediately summoned her contracted devil. The hand appeared out of nowhere and the mouth that was embedded in it's palm spoke, "Absolutely not, that lady scares me."

Himeno felt the burning taste of iron come up her throat as blood gushed from her nose and mouth. She felt drowsy, like she was about to faint from exhaustion. She slowly lifted her head, and saw the side-profile of a kneeled Aki who was slowly bleeding to death.

In most of pure desperation, she announced, "I'll offer you everything I have, so let me use all of you, ghost."

The mouth in the floating hand grinned in an evil like manor.

A tall creature, with eyes and smile that were sewed closed and long flowing raven hair swayed like a horse's mane. It's legs were all arms and it's body was made out of pretty yellow flowers.

It's legs stretched out and started attacking the katana devil, to which, he responded with feverish comebacks immediately after.

Himeno's right arm was involuntarily raised and then immediately disappeared with a small pop.

The ghosts legs with stomping their way through katana's body as it bled from it's forehead.

Ghost grabbed katana and brought it close to it's face by Himeno's command. But, the arm that she was using to control ghost, popped away as well.

Y/N finally snapped from their idiotic daze and joined Power next to Himeno.

Aki heard Y/N's footsteps and turned his head up to look at them. Poor Himeno, thought that he was looking at her.

Himeno swayed on her knees as she said with a raspy sort of voice, "Please don't die Aki."

Himeno fell to her side as the hoodie wearing woman raised her arm and summoned her contracted devil, snake.

Everything had happened so fast, nobody noticed the clothes that were laying on the floor that belonged to Himneo.

Snake had swallowed ghost, but luckily Y/N was able to run away, but just barely

Y/N felt mad. They thought, just maybe, that if they did a good job killing this devil that maybe Himeno would give them another kiss, but that idea went straight out the window.

A hand dragged itself to a nearly unconscious Denji. It scrawled it's way across his chest to where his cord was. The hand grabbed onto the handle and yanked it.

Denji dropped Y/N's jacket as he sprung to life, head and arms transforming into chainsaws.

Denji screamed delightfully, "I LOVE ME SOME BAD GUYS!! CAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FUCK NO MATTER HOW BADLY I MURDER THEM!!"

The katana devil fixed his position, getting ready for the next fight.

Denji leaped, chainsaws activated.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading