A gentle breeze flew in the air. Denji was cutting trees down with Pochita and Y/N was busy making something under a large tree from Denji's pushyness. On the large pile of logs, the boy sat eating a piece of bread with Pochita in front of him.

"Pochita... Alastor. We'll probably get ourselves killed fighting devils before long."  announced Denji in a daze.

"And if that happens, we're worried about what'll happen to you both." continued Y/N.

"If we do die, we will give you our bodies. Leave this place, live a normal life and die a normal death."

Y/N grabbed Pochita and Alastor and snuggled into their bodies.
"Fulfill our dreams for us." smiled Y/N.

--------------------------------------------------------------

White strings connected Y/N's body pieces. Their body was fusing  with Alastor's. Next thing they knew, they were in a laying down position, their knees up, with Alastor on their stomach.

"Alastor...you did what I told you to do..." said Y/N in a surprised voice.

Alastor opened his mouth and a deep male voice excited. He said in a happy tone, "Y/N... I loved the stories you told Pochita and I. This is a contract. I will be your heart, eyes, ears and nose. In exchange... tell me more stories. When you want to activate my abilities, just say my name. "

They woke up in a shock. They sat up slightly and noticed how they were only in their underwear. There was two snow white markings on her wrists. They knew that Alastor had fused with them, but this brought tears to their eyes.

Denji woke up in a start, trying to look for his best friend. When he saw Y/N only in their underwear, his face flushed in a bright red colour.

The zombie devil was hovering in front of the teenagers. He yelled on how much he hated devil hunters. He then tried to swarm the two.

Denji wanting to protect Y/N from the small army, did the first thing he could think off and pulled the retractor that hung from his chest. The Zombies jumped onto Denji's body.

Then in a snap, chainsaws retracted from Denji's arms and his head became an actual chainsaw but with extremely sharp teeth and a long tongue.

Y/N climbed out of the of the dumpster and yelled, "Alastor!"

Their skin became paler than before, making them look sickly, but the eyebags and dark circles remained. The thick  white markings on their wrists before, turned into pitch black.

Everywhere they looked, strange creatures were scrapping on the floors. A strange looking fox with red highlights and many tails looked at them with bright red eyes. Y/N pointed at the small battle next to them. The kitsune nodded its fluffy head and took a leap and bit into the Zombies.

Alot more fox-like creatures ran and helped their friend.

This strange fight happened until both Denji fell unconscious. Denji was trying to hold onto them. Denji layed on the bloody tiled floor while Y/N is barely able to stand up right.

A woman with light pink hair and mild yellow eyes with spiral loops walked in with two men in trench coats and short top hats walked in.

"Someone beat us to it." said the woman in a disappointed voice.

She then noticed Y/N, bloody with a few scratches on their firm body.

"Two's still alive. Hmph... You two are strange ones. You both don't smell like devils or humans. Did you two do this?"

Y/N spat out a bit of blood and stumbled out, "Yeah..."

The woman just smiled brightly at their words and walked closer towards the two teenagers.

"Would you two be interested in working with me? I could spoil the both of you with anything you'd ever want." the woman proposed.

The h/c person thought for a bit before asking, "Will we get three meals everyday?"

The woman just chuckled at their question before nodding. That surely got the teenager in a good mood. 

"Come on. Help me get your friend in the car."

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading!