Makima sat in between Denji and Y/N on the way to a diner. She had given
Y/N her blazer and an extra pair of dress pants. Denji was currently mumbling while looking out of the window. He wanted to sit next to Y/N and be the cause of their excitement.

Ever since they left the warehouse, Y/N has been seeing a lot of strange creatures parading everywhere. When they tried to command it again nothing happened. So obviously, they thought that they could only use that ability when they are in their devil form.

"And don't worry, I will pay for everything." coed Makima.

The car came to a stop and the five riders left to the diner. When they were about to enter, a man with blood dripping from his temple grabbed onto one of the waiters.
"Help! I need help!" screamed the man. Makima pulled out her badge and asked the man what was wrong.
"I'm a public devil hunter. Did something happen?"

The man explained in terror, "A d-devil kidnapped my daughter. My daughter! She got dragged into the woods!"

The cook yelled a order out of the blue, which turned out to be Makima's food.

Makima looked at Denji and with a fake smile she asked, "What was your name?" Denji gave her a nasty side glance and grumbled "I'm Denji."

"Denji... my udon will get soggy, so take care of the devil without me." 

Denji looked disgusted and told her that he also had udon. Y/N didn't want a full on battle to the death, so they silently sneaked away to go find the girl themself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N ran barefooted in the forest, Makima's blazer swaying behind them. They stopped for a minute to catch their breath a bit.

A little girl's laugh echoed through the trees. Y/N looked behind a tree and saw a black haired five to six year old girl. She was stroking the side of a worm like devil who had a pretty flower crown on it's head.

When the girl noticed taller human, she shielded the devil and screamed, "I'm begging you, please forgive this devil!"
The little girl's eyes became glossy with tears as she continued. "My father... hits me when he gets angry. When he hit me in the parking lot today... this devil helped me...! So please don't kill him..."

Y/N wanted to believe this little girl, but something was wrong. They put their hands together and said in a gentle voice, "Hey, uh.... think you could kinda... you know... run away?"

The girl looked confused. With the silence, Y/N continued, "My friend and I both had devils as friends.... so we know that there is nice ones as well. But if I ignore him, I'll get killed, so can ya just run like away from me?"

The girl was still confused, trying to see if they was actually telling the truth. When Y/N agreed, saying that it was fine, the black haired girl gently held up her hands.

Suddenly, the veins in the side of her head starting popping out and she started laughing loudly. She was then lifted by her hands.

A strange face immersed from the fleshy tentacles and shouted, "YES! NO WAY I'LL LOSE NOW!"

Y/N cursed loudly in pain. The devil chuckled. "I'll show you something nice before you die. I'm a muscle demon, so... I can control any muscle I'm touching!" yelled the devil as he twisted Y/N's arm backwards.

A male voice left the black haired girl,
"I'm gonna have fun with this female runt now, so just sit there like a good kid"

Y/N just thought 'fuck it' and said screamed "Alastor."

Their form became the same as before in the warehouse. There was a small pond on the side where they saw some Kappa. Their green skin glinting in the sun. They looked over at the girl being controlled by the devil and immediately  ran and snapped at it's body.

They dragged the devil into the pond and drowned it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Makima and Denji were worried sick, looking everywhere for the little h/c haired pycho.

So when Y/N stumbled out of the forest with a small girl riding on their back, they let out two heavy sighs.

They gave the girl back to her father and at this point, they felt like they were about to collapse from exhaustion. And they did just that. They fell lightly into Denji's chest and he then squeezed Them lovingly.

"So how did you two get those bodies anyways?" asked Makima as she crossed her arms.

"The devils we had as pets became our hearts." He said as he nuzzled his head into Y/N's hair.

After a few minutes Y/N woke up and they all ate to their hearts delight.

_________________________________________

If you're wondering what a Kappa is, it's this thing.

Thank you for reading!