Denji was able to slice the bat devil's arm in mid-air. This caused the devil to fall and crush a building. The karasu tengu dived down and was able to start picking at it's flesh, but it flew away until it got back up.

Y/N ran towards the building where the two were. A school girl stood in the door way of the room the two. "Dumbass! He'll eat you!" screamed Denji in anger.

The girl then ran away in fear.

Denji was able to then able to punch the devil in it's face, causing the wall to break from it's weight.

The devil stood in angrily in the street, blocking up traffic. He grabbed a random car with a man still in it and threw it at Denji. The karasu tengu dived down and picked at the devil's skin more aggressively.

Y/N saw that a harpy stood proudly onto top of an office building. It's feathers ruffled happily. It's chest pushed outwards and dived downwards quickly.

It's talons scrapped angrily at the devil. The bat like-creature screamed in agony. Meanwhile, Denji paid no attention to his screams and threw the car right back at the devil with the man still in the car. He made a strange tube with his mouth and blasted Denji backwards.

He grabbed the man from the car and was about to eat him, but Denji pulled his retractor. Y/N jumped on top of a street light, watching the fight while bringing more harpies and karasu tengus.

Denji stumbled out, his body messed up and looked like a walking, talking piece of shit. He had a bunch of scratches on his body, his shirt was ripped and bloody and some of his fingers were bent the other way.

After about thirty minutes of fighting, the devil was finally killed and Denji fell unconscious. Y/N wasn't that battered up but there was just a bit scratches on their body but nothing life threatening.

Power layed silently in the remains of the bat devil. She hugged the cage that her cat was in tightly. Slowly she woke up and noticed she was in the arms of Y/N.

"Why did you save me...? I even tried to kill your friend..." muttered Power tiredly.

"I'm sorry for lying to you. Nyako was saved, so I told Denji I'd try to convince you to let Denji feel your chest." admitted Power.

Y/N just looked back at Denji and muttered a 'shit' and looked back down to Power. Y/N stretched their arm onto the ground. Suddenly, a large hole appeared on their arm making it fall right off.

Power was furious. Who would dare hurt the person she liked right in front of her? The all great and amazing Power?

A strange tentacles like devil with long straight hair had their arm attached onto one of it's tentacles. It then ate their arm whole.

Unfortunately, Y/N's skin went back to it's healthy color and the markings on their wrists went back to snow white. 

"...Can you move...?" asked Y/N.

"I can't move an inch..." replied Power stiffly.

"Take Nyako and get away from here! Please! I want you to be safe!" exclaimed Power.

Y/N tried to transform back to their devil form, but it suddenly stopped, making blood ooze from underneath their wrist marking.

They gently placed Power down on the ground and walked towards the devil.

"And I just finaaaally found themmmm... you were the one who killed my cutiepie bat, weren't youuuu. He was my man!" exclaimed the strange devil.

The devil moved closer towards Y/N and announced, "Oh...on second glance, you look cute... I like how you look, so I'll let you get away!"

"And the guys behind me...?" asked Y/N sternly.

"I'll kill them." replied the devil, moving his chapped mouth closer.

They then squared up, their arm dripping with crimson blood. The devil seemed mad and screamed, "Then die."

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!