十三

The strange devil smiled and jumped infront of Kobeni and her face turned into one of horror.

Himeno smiled and raised her right arm and the devil floated in mid-air. Power drew blood on her left wrist and created a sword like weapon. She swung the weapon and sliced the devil in two.

"Stupid devil! It got so scared of me it started floating! GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" exclaimed Power.

"You got it all wrong. That was my power! My ghost caught it!" fixed Himeno.

Power was confused and tilted her head to the side. Himeno pointed to her eyepatch and with a bright smile, "I've contracted with a ghost devil. In exchange for letting it eat my right eye, I can use the ghosts right hand. It's invisible and strong. Super convenient."

She then looked at Aki and asked him if the devil had a piece of the gun devil. He then replies that there isn't a strong reaction.

They all decided to continue walking around the building.

"Is it really a good idea for you to jabber on about your abilities in front of me like that? The reason you're here is to keep me in check, right?" asked Power, standing on top of the flight of stairs.

"Knowing each other's abilities make it easier to work together, right? And besides, I've still got an ace up my sleeve, so it's fine." replied Himeno.

Power raised her arm which still had the weapon she made from her blood and pointed it at Kobeni. "Oh reeeaaallly? Then, if I said I was going to kill her, what would you do?" asked Power. Kobeni gasped in surprise.

Suddenly, Power felt a strange feeling of being strangled. "Put away your weapon. If you do anything bad, I can strangle you to death anytime." explained Himeno.

Power retracted her weapon splattered a, "I won't touch...her..."

Finally Himeno let Power go. Power choked and coughed until the air would finally go into her chest again. "It's a pain in the ass though, so lets just get along." said Himeno blandly.

Power marched down the hallway muttering things about wanting to kill Himeno one day. Y/N looked back and said, "Just don't kill her until I get my kiss."

This just wanted to make Power kill her more now. Good job Y/N👍

Arai seemed confused. Aki noticed and asked him what was wrong. "Just now, we...we went up the stairs from the 8th floor to the 9th floor, right?" pointed Arai out.

Aki then agreed and then Arai stutterd out, "But this is also the 8th floor?"

Everyone looked at the sign which in which showed them which floor they were on.

"Sure you didn't just misread or miscount?" asked Y/N.

"I'm sure! I'm going to go check!" announced Arai, walking back down the stairs. Power said that she will make a steak out of Himeno and then eat it.

Y/N looked at Power and agreed that a steak sounds good.

Arai stood at the top of the flight of stairs.

Himeno looked up and saw him, "Arai... just went down the stairs, right...?"

Himeno looked back at Kobeni and asked her to do a double peace sign. She then went down the stairs, only appearing back infront of them, behind Arai.

She saw Kobeni's double peace sign and started to sweat. "Aki, what the hell is this..." asked Himeno.

"It has to be the devil's ability..." replied Aki.

The group then went down the hallway. Aki ordered Kobeni to hold her double peace sign as he went into a room. He looked through the window and saw the room that he currently was in. He climbed through the window and opened the door to see Kobeni with her peace signs.