十六

A/N: The way how I write most of my books, is I go and reference it from the manga. I had already finished reading Chainsaw man but what I didn't notice was that the 'window' that Himeno, Aki, Denji and Y/N were looking through was actually the hallway and they were looking through the door way. I only just noticed and I hope you all can forgive me for this mistake

_________________________________________

There were many screams echoing through the hallway.

"Someone kill Y/N! Kill them already, please!"

"This is getting really bad... let's just feed them to the devil!"

Aki sweated a bit and then looked over at Himeno.

"I'm going to use the sword... okay Himeno?" asked Aki.

Himeno reached her arm out. An invisible arm wrapped around Aki like a python, restricting his movements. Denji noticed and yelled, "Oy! The hell are you doing?!"

"If he uses that sword, we'll be able to get out, but... if he uses it, his life will be significantly shortened because of the contract he made. He's still got a lot of things left to do... sorry Denji." explained Himeno.

Arai and the others finally found the four of them. Arai then tackled Y/N to the ground. Kobeni raised her knife to stab the h/c teenager.

Aki started boiling up in anger. He was able to break free from the ghost and separated Arai and Y/N. He pushed Kobeni's head back but was then stabbed in the side.

Kobeni pulled the knife out only for it to be covered in Aki's blood. It started pooling out like a lose tap. He covered it with his hand and starting talking in a raspy voice,

"It is true that most people here wouldn't be sad to see them go. But they are also looking to kill the gun devil... I can't kill the gun devil by myself... to kill it... I'm going to need all the devil hunters with a backbone I can get in order to face it...! Even if it shortens my life... I'm never letting you kill Y/N!"

Y/N sweated in guilt. They looked around for a few seconds and shouted, "Power! Can you stop Aki's blood?"

Power explains that the only blood she can freely manipulate is her own and that others were more tough but bent down anyway and got to work.

Suddenly, Himeno dropped to her knees.

"What do we do? What do we dooo?!

Aki, A-Aki, Aki! What do we dooo?!" yelled Himeno, who sounded like she wanted to desperately cry.

Kobeni starts blaming Y/N for letting Aki getting stabbed and that she should have been stabbed in his place.

Y/N got up roughly and walked over to the door way. "Alright already, I get it! I'll just go get eaten!" announced Y/N.

Kobeni thanked her with a sweaty smile. "But I am going to fight back ya know. If I manage to murder that devil somehow..." trailed Y/N off, looking straight at Himeno.

"Hey! You remenber my kiss right?" asked Y/N roughly.

Power looked confused and asked them if they figured out a way to kill the devil. The h/c haired person sighs and says with a tired voice, "It's gonna kinda hurt... but I'll use the spirits."

Kobeni sweated and muttered, "Spirits...?"

"Fuck if I know why, but that devil is afraid of the paranormal. Thats why hes trying to get you assholes to kill me instead of doing it himself! And that devil... said it hurt when he took attacks.

To which I'll just beat him up until hes begging me to kill him!" excalimed Y/N with a happy-go-lucky smile.

Power said that their idea was pretty devilish, but they just ignored their comment and rubbed the markings on their wrists.

"Asshole, protecting me and shit. Don't do shit that'll hurt you and will give you no gain. SO IF WE GET OUT OF THIS WE'RE CALLED EVEN!"

They then softly said their dead pet devil's name and jumped into the mouth of the devil.

It was silent for a bit until suddenly the mouth opened and Y/N emerged looking bloody and smiling madly. A loud crash echoed in the hallway and a female harpie flew swiftly towards her commander.

The harpie tore pieces of the devil's flesh off, piece by piece. Y/N used their hardened fists to punch the devil causes a bloody mess.

The devil mocked them, exclaiming how they had become weaker.

"Shut the fuck up."

_________________________________________

A yes, I have arisen from my short death.

Hope ya'll liked the chapter.

Bye bye!