Classes

It was finally time for lunch and so far the two twins Hikaru and Kaoru were in all of my classes so far. I went into the courtyard and brought out my lunch. It had (fav food) with (fav drink). I ate my food quietly while looking through my contacts wondering who to talk to. I found Murasakibara's number and decided to text and see if he wanted to meet up after school to buy some candy. He responded with a short, "ok" I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket and drank the rest of my (fav drink). I put my things away and looked at my schedule, "Great my next class is theater....I'm totally "great" at acting..." I could feel someone starring at me and turned around. I saw a boy with blonde hair and behind him a guy with black hair and glasses. "Let my guess, Kyoya" I pointed to the black haired boy, "and Tamaki" I pointed at the blonde. Tamaki gaped at me, "How did you know?" I looked at him with a bored face, "I'm always right and also," I looked at Kyoya "your folder has your name on it..." then I turned to Tamaki, "your name is right here" I pointed to his picture and name peaking out from Kyoya's folder, and with that I turned and walked into my theatre class. I put down my things and looked around... "I miss the guys..." I looked out my window watching the girls walking around giggling and the cherry blossom trees in full bloom. 'The school doesn't look bad at least, reminds me of my first day in Teiko....' I smiled at the memory, 'I was the only one who was able to see Kuroko...' The bell rang for class to start. I watched as everyone filed in and I saw one of the twins walk in, to be more exact, Kaoru Hitachiin.