Jealousy

As Hikaru and Kaoru put me in their limo and drove away from Kuroko and his school, I was playing on my phone annoyed with them being so childish. Kaoru wined and placed his head in my lap, "can you please forgive me (name)-chan~?"

-flashback: 1 hour ago-

The twins had dragged me away from Kuroko and his team and were walking towards their limo's while they were dragging me my shoes and clothes were getting dirty and when they stopped, they accidentally hit my head on a tree branch getting leaves and small twigs stuck in my previously silky soft red hair. When I struggled in their arms, they dropped me into a small puddle of mud making me eben more dirty. I clenched my fists and quickly stood up, "Alright, I know that you two have a reason for this, but you don't just drag me away from my friends when I was having such a fun time and you definitely don't get me all dirty just because you both are annoyed by the fact that I was having fun with them. I don't care if you were bored waiting for me, but you could have waited at least 10 minutes!" I sighed and turned around to go to the gym. When I got their I looked around. "Kuroko! Can I borrow some clothes?"

He looked at me, "I don't have any spare clothing right now..."

I sighed, "okay..."

I then head towards their school "shop" and bought a t-shirt and some shorts and some slippers. "Not the best, but its clean at least... And comfortable..."

-flashback: end-

He begged me with fake watery eyes. I blushed slightly and pet his head, "f-fine"

Hikaru whined, "why do you forgive him and not me?!?!" He hugged me and put his head on my shoulder.

I sighed and pet his head as well, "I'll forgive you both if you tell me why you two were being so childish"

They both said in unison, "we don't want anyone else getting close with our (name)!!" I laughed quietly, "so in other words.... you two were jealous?" They both blushed, and slid to the other side if the limo, and started whispering their 'secret' conversation. The limo stopped and I stepped out and found myself in front of Kaoru and Hikaru's house... or mansion.

I smiled, "this is the first time you guy's brought me to your house...." Hikaru blushed and Kaoru turned his head to the sky blushing.

I smiled and held both their hands, "so which one of you is gonna give me a tour?" They glared at each other as if deciding within their heads. In the end they played Rock-paper-scissors. Kaoru won and cheered happily, Hikaru sulked and sat on the couch in his living room, eating an apple. Kaoru toured the whole house from top to bottom. They had twin maids which were adorable in the way they treated Kaoru like a baby. Kaoru led me downstairs and I sat next to Hikaru as Kaoru went to get some drinks. I saw that Hikaru was still sulking, "Karu-chan..." I smiled at him, "smile for me Karu-chan"

He blushed, "I told you I didn't like that nickname..."

I smiled and caressed his cheek, "cmon...smile"

He huffed and burried his head in my lap and wrapped his arms around my waist, "(name)-chan.... you belong to me and only me..." he hugged me tighter. Kaoru walked up and I realized Hikaru fell asleep on my lap. Kaoru sat on the opposite side and rested his head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

"I'm not a pillow you two!!" l huffed and saw their cute sleeping faces, I kissed Hikaru's forehead and Kaoru's cheek, "sweet dreams my two devil twins" I drifted off to sleep as well, not noticing the blush on their faces.

-Hikaru and Kaoru's pov-
"She's going to be mine.... I won't give her up to anyone..."