Practice

I sighed, "I'm sorry that my big brother caused your injury.." I bowed my head to Kagami.

He frantically shook his head, "no problem don't worry about it!"

I smiled at him, "thank you" I felt my phone ring and I pulled out my phone from my pocket, but didn't notice a photo fall out along with it. I answered it when I saw it was from Haruhi. I walked off to the side talking to Haruhi.

-Riko's pov-

I saw (name) walk off to the side talking with someone. I picked up a photo she dropped and looked at it (pic above). I waved Kuroko over, "Kuroko, whats (name)'s connection with the generation of miracles?"

Kuroko looked at Riko like she was deaf, "didn't you hear her say her surname?" Riko shook her head.

Kagami came up and said, "she said her surname was 'Akashi' the same as Akashi Seijuro."

Kuroko nodded, "they are twins, Akashi-kun is older by 5 minutes and (name)-san helped us as our manager back in Teiko."

Riko nodded, "does she know them well?"

Kuroko nodded, "everyone in Teiko loved and admired her for being able to handle us and to keep us under control, and by 'us,' I mean Murasakibara-kun, Kise-kun, and Aomine-kun."

Riko nodded. "so she knows allof you from middle school... where is she going now?" Riko turned to ask Kuroko.

"As far as I know, she doesn't go to the same school as any of the other miracles, that I'm sure of.." Kuroko looked at me and pointed at my uniform, "I believe her father sent her to Ouran" everyone was silently watching me.

-(Name)'s pov-

It suddenly got quiet.. I turned around and saw everyone starring at me. "Tamaki, I'll call you back.. And Haruhi her phone back.."

I put my phone away and slowly walked up to them, they watched me carefully. Then suddenly, they all yelled at me, "YOU GO TO OURAN?!?" I laughed nervously, "didn't I mention that?" I laughed nervously, "oops.."