Akashi Seijuro

"Please Kuroko, save my brother.."

After I said that he went silent. "ok, I promise I will bring him back (name)-san"

I looked up and smiled, "thank you Kuroko" he nodded and Riko, their coach, told them all to get back to practice. I watched them all practice like how Aomine eyes his magazines, (but less gross like!!) I watched their plays and teamwork. I was able to see Kuroko clearly since I know his trick. He barely touches the ball and uses his superb observation skills to see which teammates have the best spot and which is more free to make the shot, and then pass it, giving the illusion of a curving pass. I memorized each of their plays easily until I felt somone glomp me from behind making me fall on my face. "...." everything and everyone was quiet. The sound of the wind passed through the deadly silent gym.... "who. did. that?!?" I turned around and saw Tamaki hiding behind honey, who was behind the twins hiding behind Haruhi, who was hiding behind Mori, who was standing next to Kyoya.

They all moved and pointed to Tamaki, "HE DID IT!!!"

I glared at him and he fake cried, "please forgive me (name)-chan~!! I won't do it again!!!!!"

I sighed, "fine and go wait outside in your limos!" They each left quickly and quietly.

Kagami then walked up to me and I saw a small cut on his face, "thats from my brother....isn't it..."

-flashback-
* flashback is the video: not from reader-chans pov*