First day at ouran

I sighed as I walked through the school gates, "Why couldn't I go to Rakuzan like oniichan..." It was your first day in Ouran. Your name is Akashi (Name). You were the "Generation of Miracles" Akashi Seijuro's younger twin sister. Your dad sent you to Ouran since he didn't want my brother to be watching over me everyday. I sighed and went towards the office. I heard the girls talking about my long red hair and different colored eyes. I walked into the office and asked for my schedule. I walked out of the office and I saw a bunch of girls run past me talking about "The Host Club." I shrugged and headed to my homeroom. I finally got in class and saw a girl in a boys uniform and thought, "If I knew that I could wear a boys uniform, I would have asked for one.." I sighed and sat in the back of the class. About five minutes later kids came into class and then the bell rang. I leaned on my desk and played with my hair, "I wonder what Sei-chan is doing right now.." I heard the teacher call my name and I raised my hand, "here!" I yawned and ignored everything else the teacher said. I felt someone looking at me and I looked up to see two boys. "What do you want?" They looked at each other than at me, "Who are you?" they asked at the same time. "Were you not paying attention the teacher called my name" I asked them bored. I looked at the time then back at the boys, "you two are bothering me..." I glared them with beady red (right) yellowish (left) eyes (idk wat its called). The bell rang for 1st period and I left after looking at the boys memorizing their face and height and headed to class.

-Hikaru's Pov-
She was interesting, pretty too...

-Kaoru's Pov-
I like her she is different from others

-the twins pov-
She's gonna be mine and no one else's.

-(Name)'s Pov-
I walked to my next class with my bag slung over my shoulder. I entered the class and sat in the back. I took out my phone and texted Akashi, "I wish I was in your highschool rather this one...." I put my phone away just as the bell rung and my day in Ouran officially began.

~AU note~
[bold words mean English, regular words like these are Japanese, and these are thoughts]