A ridiculous wait

~Last time~
"YOU GO TO OURAN?!?" I laughed nervously, "didn't I mention that?" I laughed nervously, "oops.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After telling them about how I got into Ouran, they all took a while to absorb all the information. I waited 15 minutes... then I waited half an hour.... I sat down on the bench and knitted a sweater.... I finished making like 10 sweaters.... and.... they....... still....... hadn't..... said....... a...... thing..... I looked at my phone and saw it has been well over an hour..... "how long will this last..." I thought to myself... I sighed and started knitting socks.... I eventually ran out of yarn... I looked at all of them and grabbed a pen and drew on their faces... they didn't move....at all... "Did I break them?"

I muttered to myself until they all (except Kuroko) yelled "WHAT?!?" I looked at my watch and saw they were starring off into space for at least a good 2 hours. They all turned and murmured to each other. I laughed nervously, "if you guys dont mind.... I'm going back now... bye..."

Just as I was about to leave I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me tightly. I turned and saw the messy hair of the twins. Kaoru looked at me with puppy eyes and fake cried, "(N-name)!!!!!!" He cried into my shoulder and Hikaru kept muttering, "you're not allowed to go anywhere without one of us starting now" I smiled and pet Hikaru's head and whispered soft words into Koaru's ear, "it's ok Kao-chan...it's ok.." Hikaru's grip loosened and I pet his head, "cmon lets go back ok?" They nodded and dragged me to their limo before I could say goodbye to Kuroko. "I wonder why they look so upset..." I thought to myself.