Merry Christmas (Kaoru)

I smiled and walked through the park hand in hand with Kaoru. "So what are you doing for christmas?" I asked Kaoru.

He thought to himself, "well... I don't know... can I spend it with you?" He smiled and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes and smiled softly.

"I can't let you spend it with me.... you should be with your brother on Christmas" I held his hand tighter.

"then spend it with us!" he said happily, "please?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. I smiled and kissed him softly.

"okay... I'll spend christmas with you and your brother. What about your family?" I asked.

He shook his head, "they are abroad. Like usual, working."

We bought some fray and then we walked to his house which was closer. I hugged his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder. He opened the door and I saw Hikaru sitting on the couch flipping through the channels on his flat screen tv. I walked up to him with Kaoru, "Anything good on?"

He shook his head, "just a bunch of shows that I have seen a thousand times over and over.." he said bored. He then sat up and looked at me and his twin, "so.. how was the date?"

"It was fun... very fun" Kaoru said suggestively. 

I rolled my eyes and jabbed his side, "shush it," I blushed, "It didn't happen like that"

I sat on the couch next to Hikaru and smiled at him, "Kaoru said I can come over for christmas, is that okay?"

He simply nodded, "yeah Haruhi and them are coming anyway, no harm in another guest coming as well."

I smiled, "alright, I can't wait."

I got up, "I'll come by later tonight, see you later Hikaru." I waved at him and kissed Kaoru softly, "see you tonight.." I left and headed home.

-time skip: home-

I walked in my mansion and saw Akashi in the living room typing away on his computer, "Where were you?" He asked me without looking up at me.

I sat down on the chair in front of his desk, "I was out on a date with Kaoru"

He nodded, "what are you doing tonight?" He said.

"I'm going to have Christmas dinner with Kaoru his brother and their friends." I said.

Akashi stopped typing and looked at me, "really?" I nodded my head silently.

He nodded and continued typing on his computer, "what are you typing?" I asked.

He looked at me with beady red eyes, "I am making arrangements... me and the others are going to do a "winter getaway" as Kise calls it." He mumbled.

I smiled, "glad to have the old you back Sei.." He looked up at me and smiled.

-that night-

I was wearing a sparkly red knee-high dress with white cotton on the edges and blue heels and a reindeer antler head band. I put it on and giggled, "this looks so cute.." I put the antlers in my bag and headed to the limo. When I arrived at Kaoru and Hikaru's house I saw the house was beautifully decorated with fake snow and christmas lights.

I got out of my limo and saw Hikaru waiting for me. He smiled, "He's getting ready and had me 'pick you up' his words not mine" he said.

He held out his hand to me and I placed my hand in his, "Nice tux and blue tie, I'm guessing that Kaoru has a pink one?"

He smiled and rolled his eyes, "how did ya guess?" I smiled and laughed quietly.

"Lucky guess." I said.

He opened the door for me and I walked in to see Tamaki trying to make Haruhi put on a cute reindeer outfit. Honey was eating cake, Mori was standing on the side and Kyoya was typing on a laptop. I smiled and found Kaoru leaning against the wall, "Hey.." I said.

"hello.." He brought out a small box and put it in my hand, "open it.."

"okay.." I took untied the ribbon and opened it and it was a charm bracelet. "Its adorable!" I giggled and took it out of the box. I hugged Kaoru and he put it on my (less dominant hand's) wrist. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw all the food placed nicely. I smiled, "woah..."

"impressed?" I turned and saw it was Tamaki. I smiled and nodded.

-time skip-

Somehow we ended up playing spin the bottle. I spun the bottle since it was my turn and it landed on Hikaru. I went over to him and kissed him. I then sat back down and held Karou's hands and leaned my head on his shoulder. Hikaru spun the bottle and it landed on Kaoru. I laughed quietly and watched as both brothers kissed. When Kaoru pulled back he seemed brain dead, or mental blank. I giggled and held his hand. As the game went on, I kissed Mori once, Haruhi none, Tamaki twice, Kyoya wasn't playing, Honey three times, Kaoru 8 times and Hikaru 10 times. The game finally stopped and Kaoru was very jealous of his brother, "this game is rigged..." he mumbled against my shoulder. I was sitting on his lap and he was on the couch and he buried his head in my shoulder.

I reached back and played with his hair, "C'mon at least you got some kisses..." He wrapped his arms around my waist tighter.

"still~" he whined.

I rolled my eyes and kept my hand on his, "c'mere.." I stood up and turned to him, "are you jealous of your brother?"

He blushed and pouted and looked away, "I-I'm not!"

I smirked slightly, "well, Hikaru is the better kisser.."

He turned and glared at me, "HE IS NOT!"

I laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "that's adorable.... you think your better"

He glared at me softly and then kissed me on the lips catching me by surprise. I felt him sneak his hand into my shirt and rub my back slowly in circles. I moaned softly into the kiss, he then pulled away. "how was that?" I blushed madly.

"fine, you proved your point.." I mumbled softly.

He smiled and kissed my neck softly, "Merry Christmas love.."

I blushed, "M-merry christmas..."

-----------------------------

Merry (late) christmas!! I apologize for the late update and probably short story, please vote and comment your thoughts!