Hikaru

(The chap where Hikaru wins the game)

Hikaru finally jumped up excitied, "I got it!!"

I jumped slightly at his yelling and he pointed a finger at me, "you...went to Teiko Middle School!"

I smiled, "bingo" Kaoru seemed upset but also happy for his brother.

"he is so mature...." I thought quietly to myself. I looked at Hikaru, "Hikaru, you pick where our date is gonna be and at what time, ok?" He nodded and started running to his room to find an outfit, Kaoru went to help his brother.

-timeskip-

It has been three days since Hikaru won the game. He texted me to where something cute on Friday so I wore something cute. (pic above i apoligize if its hard to see) I waited in front of the school gates like he said. I smiled and looked at my watch, "I came a bit early..." A few minutes later, Hikaru came running up in a button up shirt and jeans. I smiled and waved at him.

He blushed and scratched the back of his head, "sorry I'm late... my maids kept telling me that I was being too picky with my clothing and I ended wearing this, is it weird?"

I shook my head, "you look adorable~!" I kissed his cheek, "c'mon lets go then!!"
We both walked down the sidewalk towards a small Italian restaurant that was supposed to have delicious Italian food and it was on a beach that had a great viwe of the ocean. I smiled, "I didn't know that you knew I liked Italian"

He blushed, "you always bring Italian food for your lunch so..."

I smiled, "stalker" I teased him slightly and he frantically tried to explain himself. I giggled, "lets just go inside"

We went in and they gave us a table outside on the patio. (Pic above, pretend the sun is setting) I ordered some spaghetti and Hikaru ordered some kind of pasta that I had no idea how to pronounce. After our food arrived I smiled and ate my food. I nudged my foot against Hikaru's softly and he looked up curiously but I kept eating pretending that I didn't do it. After we ate dinner we ordered dessert. We decided on Cannoli's. When our Cannoli's arrived, they looked like heaven.

Hikaru ate one first and smiled, "this is awesome!!" I laughed and ate one myself. Hikaru enjoyed it so much he forgot etiquette and got some around his lips. I motioned him to lean forward and he did. I raised my hand up to wipe off the cream by his lip with my pointer finger, and then put that finger in my mouth.

Then smiled at Hikaru, "yummy~"

-Hikaru's pov-

(Name) was reacher her hand towards my face, "is she gonna kiss me?... No way, is their something in my teeth?!?" I thought frantically then I felt her wipe something off my lip and saw it was Cannoli cream and she put her cream covered finger in her mouth licking it clean, making me blush. "I-I uhh, thanks.." I quickly sat down and hit my knee against the roof of the table making the water fly up and splash all over me. "oh man..." I muttered. I was expecting (name) to make fun at me and I heard her giggling, I turned my head and saw some people inside smiling at us and saying something. I hid my face and sighed, "well.... I ruined this date... And made a fool of myself..." I whispered to myself.

-(name)'s pov-

What Hikaru just did was so adorable. He was so nervous he drenched himself in water. He seemed to be embarrassed and upset. I stood up and walked over to him, "Hika-chan~" he flinched, probably expecting me to scold him but I smiled and took a handkerchief from the table and started dabbing his face, "silly, quit sulking. This is the best date I have been on yet. Mostly cause it's also my first real date." I smiled and wiped the water from his neck and face.

He blushed, "that was so embarrassing..." he whimpered.

I smiled, "lets go somewhere more peaceful ok?" He nodded, after we paid for our meal, we walked along the beach. I was holing my shoes in one hand and my other arm was around Hikaru's arm and my head was on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you back at the restaurant..." He spoke softly.

I shook my head, "It's fine, you were adorable back there. Are you okay though? You hit yourself pretty hard."

He smiled, "its fine"

I nodded, "alright" we ended up sitting on a rock with the waves splashing over our feet. I yawned and leaned on Hikaru and fell asleep on him.

-Hikaru's pov-

I called our butler after (name) fell asleep. After he arrived, I carried (name) princess style up the beach and into the limo. I laid her down and had her sleep on my lap. "I guess this date was almost perfect.." then I heard (name) mutter my name then I softly kissed her forehead, "now it's definitely perfect...."