Kaoru

(This is the chap where Kaoru wins the game)

Kaoru finally jumped up excitied, "I got it!!"

I jumped slightly at his yelling and he pointed a finger at me, "you... went to Teiko Middle School!"

I smiled, "bingo" Hikaru seemed upset but also happy for his brother. "he is so mature...kinda....." I thought quietly to myself. I looked at Kaoru, "Kaoru, you pick where our date is gonna be and at what time, ok?" He nodded and started running to his room to find an outfit, Hikaru slowly went up to help his brother.

-timeskip-

Kaoru spent all night working on this date. He told me to meet him at the park near the froyo stand. I was on my way over. When I finally arrived, I saw Kaoru leaning against a tree. When I was close enough for him to hear me, I called out his name and he looked at me. he smiled and gave me a small box, "here, its for you..." I smiled and opened it, "Kaoru...its beautiful..." (Pic above) I held it up and smiled, "it must have cost you so much time to pick..."

He smiled softly, "it can't compare to all the times I will spend with you for however long it's going to be..." He took the necklace and put it on me, "now you make the constant searching all worth while.."

I giggled, "Am I a your model now Kaoru?"

He blushed and smiled, "lets go" He held my hand and walked me through the park, "I want to show you something" I nodded and he covered my eyes with his hands and led me somewhere. When he opened my eyes, I saw all of Tokyo and I looked up and saw a cherry blossom tree above my head. I saw Kaoru sit down and saw he prepared a picnic, "Kaoru, this is amazing..."

he smiled shyly, "it's not much, but..." I sat next to him and gave him a peck on the cheek, "the necklace was more than enough and this picnic is extremely romantic as well."

I smiled and hugged him, "thank you"

He turned bright red and hugged me back. After the picnic, I sat with him admiring the scenery. "umm... (name), I know it's not even remotely close to christmas... but," he raised up his hand above my head, I looked up and saw mistletoe.

I laughed quietly, "a sunset on a hill, and a kiss under a cherry blossom tree, perfect" Kaoru saw someone walking by and asked then to take a picture if us when we kissed. I rolled my eyes at the peculiar request but faced Kaoru. We both leaned in and gave each other a warm kiss, just as we kiss, the cherry blossoms start falling down slowly and softly like snow. When We looked at the picture, it looked great. I thanked the person who took our picture and he smiled and left. I saw Kaoru smiling at the picture. I kissed his cheek, "send me a copy ok?" He nodded completely red, "1-4-3 Kaoru..."

He looked at me confused, "1-4-3?"

I smiled and gave him a small kiss, "if you figure out what 1-4-3 is by tomorrow when host duty starts, I'll go on another date with you, deal?"

He nodded, and smirked, "and we seal the deal, with a kiss" We leaned in and kissed again as the cherry blossoms fell around us giving us the perfect setting.