Epilogue (Hikaru)

I can't think of anything else for this story so, I think it may be a good enough time to end this story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 5 years. Me and Hikaru are married. Kaoru married girl he met one day at a fashion show in Paris. We have 2 beautiful children. A girl and a boy. Our son is 5 and our daughter is 3. "Hikaru, are you coming home late today?" I asked him over the phone as I was putting our daughter Hana, to bed.

"I'll be home soon, do't worry so much it isn't good for the twins." He said over the phone.

"You better not be driving." I scolded.

"I'm not. Stop worrying and relax. I'll be home in 10 minutes." he said.

"Fine, love you." I said to him.

"Love you to." I said and we both hung up.

Shion was next to me holding my hand rubbing his eyes. It wasn't that late, but these kids like t sleep early and wake us up, or Hikaru up at the most unreasonable hour of the day.

"Mommy, is daddy coming home yet?" Shion asked me.

"Daddy will be home very soon." I said to him.

"Can I wait for daddy, please?" He asked me and I smiled at I'm nodding. 

"Fine, if Daddy asks I said no." I said and brought him to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Hikaru to come home from work.

!0 minutes later Hikaru got home. Shine was asleep on my lap and Hikaru sa next to me and kissed Shion, my stomach, then me. "I'm home." He whispered and sat next to me with his hand resting on my stomach.

"Welcome home." I said and kissed his cheek. "How was work?" I asked him. 

"Same as every other day. Run here run there fix this fix that." He sighed and lay his head on my chest. "Why can't I stay home and be with you all day?" He said up to me pouting.

"Because you said that you wanted to prove that you can be the man of the family after Shion beat you in almost every game ever, which I still don't understand." I shrugged.

"well.. I don't remember either." He said and played with my hair.

"You are working too much.. look at you.." I said and held his cheek, looking at the dark bags under his eyes and the mess of hair on his head.

"Well I want to be able to prove that I can support all of you so you can relax with the kids at home and not worry about a thing. I don't want you to get stressed..." he whispered.

"I can work to you know." I said and pouted.

"I know... but not now..." He said and ran his hand over my stomach. 

"I love you." I said and smiled at him.

"I love you to." he whispered and got up and picked up Shion, "I'll put him to bed then we can have some fun." He said and left smiling.

When he came back, he was in his pajamas and he was wearing his hair all down and messy. He held out his hand and pulled me up into his arms. "You know, sometimes you being pregnant is the worst." he said kissing my nose.

"Why?" I asked smiling.

"Cause I can't have fun.. lots and lots of fun..." He shivered and kissed my lips and then went to my neck leaving marks here and there.

"You are the one to blame." I said hitting his arm.

"Ugh...." He said and looked at my stomach, "Hey, when you come out, stay away from mommy, she's mine." he said and I rolled my eyes hitting his head.

"Hikaru!" I scolded.

"It's true!" He said and held my face in his hands, "You're mine and only mine, I won't share you with anybody, ,not even the kids." He said and looked into my eyes.

"Idiot..." I muttered and kissed him softly. I felt him bite my lip and I pulled away and walked into my room, "well, see you tomorrow love." Before I closed the door I felt him snake his arms around my waist and a kiss on my neck.

"I'm so happy I met you.." He whispered and pulled me into bed and cuddled me to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was this good?