Invitation

A few days after that surprise visit from the generation of miracles, everything went back to normal, except, "(name)!!!!!!" The twins called my name. After the whole thing with the Miracles, they haven't left me alone.

I looked at them annoyed, "can you please stop following me around everywhere?"

They smiled at me, "Tamaki wants to see you"

"Fine..." I followed them to music room 3. They opened the door and I saw Tamaki with Kyoya.

"We have a request for you (name)-san" Kyoya said while pushing up his glasses.

I looked at Kyoya, "what kind of request...?"

"We want you to be our first female host!!!" Tamaki said happily.

I looked at them and the. pointed at Haruhi, "she's a girl too ya know"

Tamaki spoke up, "But people don't know that"

I sighed, "I'll think about it."

Kyoya pushed his glasses up his nose again, "we will need your answer by tomorrow after school"

I sighed and walked out towards the front gate and saw my brother standing in front of the limo, "hi onii-chan" he looked up and nodded. I got into the limo then he came in and the door closed behind him. I fiddled with my red hair, "you should cut it"

I looked at my brother, "but I like it better long...." He looked at me curiously, "are you disobeying me (name)?"

I scooted over to another seat and shook my head, "no... But can you cut my hair nii-chan?"

He looked at me bored, "our maids can do it"

I pouted, "I like it more when you do it"

He sighed annoyed, "if I say yes will you drop the matter?"

I nodded, "ok, I will cut your hair"

I smiled, "ok"