Games

After I woke up, the twins both ended up sleeping on my lap. I yawned and stretched, "man....I'm still tired..." I played with their hair and they both snuggled up to me. I smiled and gently got up, replaced my lap with a pillow and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then my hair. I went back to the living room and saw Kaoru was awake. He was looking at his brother sleepily then he fell back asleep on top of his brother. I giggled and kneeled infront of their sleeping faces. I blushed at the close proximity and backed off a little and admired their twinly features. Kaoru did have younger look to him and Hikaru had a more devilish face than his brother. I smiled and woke them both up. They both woke up and stretched and yawned. I smiled at them, "Mornin, you two"

They looked at me and smiled, "good morning (name)!!~ We wanna play a game!!"

"What game?" I asked.

They smirked, "the 'which one is Hikaru? game!!!" I sighed as they put on hats and spun around to try and confuse me.

I smirked and pointed to the right, "your Kaoru," I pointed to the left, "your Hikaru"

They shook their heads, "nope!!"

I ignored them and retorted, "I'm always right. I'm gonna play a game with you now.."

They looked at me, "what kind of game?"

I smirked, "you have to guess what my middle school was, WITHOUT asking Kyoya." They hung their heads and whined. Then they started searching up middle schools in Tokyo. I smirked, "the prize is that the person who gets it correct gets to go on 1 date with me. They hurriedly started typing.

-twin thoughts-
"I will win that prize!!!"

(Comment on who you want to win!!)