My brother (Hikaru)

After Kise was fully better, I got back to my ordinary schedule. It was a Friday and I was getting driven home in my limo. I texted some friends until I arrived home. I walked up the stairs, past my brothers room and into my own. I sat on my bed and looked at the texts I got from Hikaru. I smiled and read them over,
"I miss you~"

"I wanna hug u~"

I smiled as the texts got more and more lovey dovey. I texted back,
"The devils twin is being such an adorable angel."

He responded, "Im an angel only for you my princess (#^.^#)"

I giggled, "Your a cute little devil aren't ya?"

I smiled as we kept texting each other back and forth. Then a few minutes later he called me with the excuse of, "I missed your angelic voice." We talked for about an hour until my brother walked into my room with a stern look on his face. I hung up after saying goodbye.

I looked at my brother, "is their something you need me to do?"

He walked up to me, "who were you talking with?"

I looked away, "a friend"

He glared slightly, "don't lie to me (name)"

I pouted, "shouldn't you be practicing for your game against Kuroko?"

Akashi grabbed my face, "I know everything, and no one can prove me wrong. I am always right and I always get my way. I know you are lying to me and I want the truth." I bit my lip and told him about me and Kaoru and how both went out on one date.

Akashi released his grip, "tomorrow your not going to school, your coming to watch the finals of the winter cup."

I nodded, "yes....big brother...." He then turned and walked away. One of my maids cane in and looked at my face to make sure there was no harm, "I'm sorry madam, the young master is very strict over your personal life, he wouldn't want you to get hurt over something he believes is so insignificant.."

I nodded, "I understand perfectly, you shouldn't worry so much."

-next day-

I looked through my drawers and decided to wear, a white tang-top with a button up shirt, a knee length skirt and ankle high 1 inch boots. I looked in the mirror and spun around in a cirle a few times and smiled, "this looks decent enough, I guess..."

I walked out of my room and saw my brother in his uniform waiting for me, "lets go..." I foolowed him into the limo, on our way to the game.

As we rode in the car, my brother spoke up, "this guy...whats he like?"

I looked at my brother, "you want to know?"

Akashi nods, "I want you to bring him home... I want to see him for myself.."