Friday

-spoilers for the anime-

Today I had a date with Jason. The youngest boy of the 5 that had approached me last week Friday. He was a big fan of basket ball, so i decided to bring him to my friend Kuroko's school and watch them practice for the Winter Cup. His team had lost in the Summer, loosing their chance to go to Nationals. They have been training for the winter cup, another chance for them to get to Nationals. We took a limo and when we finally arrived I saw some people looking out from their classrooms to look at us. I went towards the gym and heard the bouncing of balls and the squeaking of sneakers. I opened the door and heard a "watch out!" I got pulled down by Jason as a basketball flew past where my head was. I smiled and thanked him.

Kuroko came up to me and apoligized, "sorry (last name)-san"

I sighed, "Tetsu...I told you to call me by my first name so many times already..."

He bowed his head, "sorry (name)-san"

I smiled, "good enough..."

I introduced Kuroko to Jason, "Jason, this is Kuroko Tetsuya. A generation of Miracles memeber. He is the rumored phantom sixth man."

Jason smiled happily, "wow!! Its an honor to actually meet you!!" I laughed quietly as he started burrying Kuroko in a list of questions he made the day before. I looked at his teammates and they looked at me. I went over to their manager, "your the one who let Kuroko play basketball for your team?" She nodded her head.

I smiled, "good!" I looked over the team.

Kuroko then looked at me, "If Akashi-kun finds out you were here instead of school...."

I waved my hand dismissively, "don't worry, I'm doing my job as a hostess"

Kuroko nodded, "want to formally meet my team?"

I smiled, "sure" After he introduced me to everyone and I told them all my name, only 1 caught my interest, Kagami Taiga. He reminded me of Aomine before he went on his major power trip.

I looked at Kuroko, "are these guys any good?"

He nodded, "not as good as you or your brother, not yet at least."

I smiled, "I look forward to it then Tetsu," I bowed slightly to him, "please, Kuroko, save my brother...."