3%

Ciara's POV;

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and immediately run downstairs.

"I'm cooking your favourite." My dad smiles.

"Thanks dad." I beam.

"You doing anything today?" He asks me.

"Yeah actually, I was going to meet Lola and Lydia." I say.

"I figured." He grins.

"You 3 are joined at the hip I swear." He states and I nod.

"Maybe." I grin.

He hands me my pancake and I squirt syrup all over it.

"Damn, would you like some pancakes with that syrup?" Dad laughs.

"Nah, I'm good thanks." I laugh back.

I eat my pancakes and rush upstairs.

I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a red plaid t-shirt.

Suddenly my phone vibrates, and I don't look at the caller ID, I just pick the phone up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello gorgeous." Cory says, and I mentally slap myself for not checking the caller ID.

"Oh, Cory, hi!" I exclaim.

"I was just wondering if you were busy today, I have my big football game today and I wanted to know if you wanted to see me win the trophy. You could even get some of my own trophy if you wanted." He says and I nearly throw up.

"Look Cory, you're a nice boy and everything, but I'm not interested. Sorry." I say and hang up.

I feel like a bitch, but it had to be said. Hopefully now he'll leave me alone.

I strip naked and jump into the shower, letting the hot water hit my body.

My mind wanders to a certain persons eyes.

I don't know why, but I just get lost in them.

They're so beautiful, and I don't know how someone that beautiful could be harmful.

I guess I'll just have to find out.

I stop my thoughts and exit the shower.

I get dressed and put a bit of makeup on.

I don't put too much on, just enough to make my brown eyes pop.

I decide to just brush my hair, leaving it naturally wavy, and slip my leather jacket and vans on.

I never leave the house without my leather jacket. It's my most prized possession.

I grab my phone and make my way downstairs.

"What are you going to do when you go out?" Dad asks, making conversation.

"Not sure yet. Might just go grab something to eat and have our girly chats." I say and he nods.

"Well don't be back too late." He says and I nod whilst hugging him.

I decided not to tell my dad about the older guys trying to attack me, and Harry saving me, because he'll only worry each time I leave the house.

"See you later dad, love you!" I say as I shut the door and hop into the car.

I turn the engine on, plug the aux cord into my phone and put Blink 182 on full blast.

******************

After a good 20 minutes of jamming to Blink 182, I pull up outside the little cafe where I am meant to meet Lola and Lydia.