15%

A/n: this chapter contains smut, so if you don't like that, I suggest you skip this chapter!

-------------------------

Ciara's POV;

"Thank you lot for coming." Zayn says to our friends.

"It's alright mate, the food was fab." Niall says whilst 'bro hugging' Zayn.

"Yeh, the food was well good." Lola agrees.

"Thank you Zayn, the food was lovely." Lydia beams at him before hugging him.

"Yeah, thanks man." Liam says.

Lola grabs me and Lydia, and pulls us aside.

"So Ciara, me and Lydia wanted to know what kind of game you're playing." Lola says along with her signature smirk.

"I'm not playing any kind of game, me and Harry are just friends, and I think me and Zayn might try it out." I smile.

I'm not going to forget that Zayn went crazy at me earlier, and I'll always be cautious of his mysterious ways, but it won't hurt to try things out.

"Just be careful Ciara, his aura is dark." Lydia whispers.

"Oh Lyds, stop being such a downer, go for it Ciara, he's hot." Lola also whispers.

"I will take into consideration both of your thoughts." I try to say in a posh voice but it fails.

"What the fuck was that?" Lola says laughing.

"That was really lame Ciara." Lydia joins in, also laughing.

"I don't even know." I laugh.

"Lola, Lydia, you coming?" I hear Niall say.

"Yep, see you later babe." They both say and hug me.

Liam, Niall, Lola and Lydia leave.

"Well, that was an okay dinner I guess." Harry says to Zayn.

"Yeh, it was tolerable." Louis adds, and I have to try my hardest to keep my laughs in.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." Zayn smiles at him and Harry scoffs.

"Want a ride home Ciara?" Harry offers me, but before I can answer, Zayn answers for me.

"I will be taking Ciara home tonight, thank you for offering though." He smiles at him.

"I sense tension here." I say, then cover my mouth because that was meant to stay in my head.

"How do you mean Ciara?" Zayn asks me.

Oh shit. Well done Ciara.

"Oh, nothing, don't worry, ignore me, I'm being stupid as usual." I laugh nervously.

"Well, I'll see you later babe." Louis says to me before hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

"See you later Lou." I smile at him.

"Bye Ciara." Harry mumbles.

His eyes show sad emotions, so I try and cheer him up.

"Ahem." I say and he turns around.

"Yes?" He says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Aren't you forgetting something Styles?" I say and he smirks.

He walks up and hugs me, and I have to stand on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'll see you later Harry." I say in his ear and he nods.

"See you later Ciara." He smiles before exiting the house with Louis.

After they leave I feel a force spin me around and I'm suddenly face to face with Zayn.

"So baby, did you like the dinner?" He asks me.

"It was lovely thank you." I smile at him.

"Well, I have something to ask you." He grins.

"Go on then." I smile.

"So, I know you probably want to take things slow with whatever we are, but baby, I can't take it any longer, I just want to make you mine, so will you please be my girlfriend?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

I feel bad because I wish this was Harry asking me.

But it's clear to me that Harry just wants to be friends, and I don't want to ruin our friendship because he really is a great friend.

Plus, Zayn is attractive, and he seems to know what he wants, despite him being a bit...... scary, I guess is the correct word, he seems like a good person, so this shouldn't be too hard.

"Of course I will." I grin, and crash my lips against his.

I feel him smile in the kiss, and he picks me up so I'm straddling him.

He takes me upstairs and I immediately know where this is going.

Oh well, it's not like I'm a virgin or anything, and I'm horny so this should be fun.

He pushes his way through his bedroom door and throws me on the bed.

He hovers over me, whilst taking his top off.

Well damn his body's hot.

"Sit up." He orders, and I do as I'm told.

He pulls my dress over my head and his eyes scan my body.

"Your body's perfect." He whispers in my ear before nibbling on it.

He then starts kissing my neck and sucks on my soft spot, making me moan.

He undoes his jeans and kicks them off.

He slips his hand behind my back and unclasps my bra, and then throws my bra on the floor.

He sucks on my nipple making me moan louder.

He reaches down and slips my underwear off, also throwing them on the floor, then he reaches down and takes his boxers off.

"I'm gonna make you mine baby." He says and reaches for a condom before I stop him.

"I'm on the pill." I say in between breaths.

I hate using condoms because they're gross, so I just take the pill instead.

"Even better." He smirks.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He growls.

Without warning, he enters me causing me to moan loud.

"You're so tight baby." His hot breath hits my ear.

"Zayn." I moan.

"Yes baby, say my name." He growls.

He continues kissing my neck whilst slipping in and out of me.

"Harder." I breathe and I feel him smirk against my neck.

"If you say so baby." He says and goes harder.

"Zayn." I moan louder.

"I'm so close." I tell him.

"So am I baby." He says.

Just then, we come undone at the same time and we collapse next to each other, our breathing ecstatic.

"How was that baby?" He asks me in between breaths.

"Good. I'm tired now." I say and he laughs.

"Aw sorry baby, guess I wore you out." He smirks.

"I guess you did." I reply.

"Well you take a nap babe." He says and I close my eyes.