Little Nightmarish Apple Farm (3/3).

Disclaimer: I don't own Andy's Apple Farm (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Andy and Peter are in their twenties and look like themselves in the picture in the 'pumpkin apple pie' oneshot.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

A week later, he found they weren't half bad.

To live with anyway. The house was quite comfortable to live in. Even Andy seemed to be getting used to this new prospect.

Peter finally had some freedom.

Felix and Margret actually turned out to be decent people once you get to know (and not in Peter's case), trust them bit by bit until he fully got to know their personal and current lives during the event.

"You fished and you blacked out?" Peter snorted, Felix's story sounded fishy. "How does that even work? You teleport in the water?"

"Being a water creatures has its pros." The humanoid fished smirked. "More cons, but drowning them shadows bastards has its good moments. Usually it's bad."

The logic made sense. Most situations they found themselves in these days either became a shit storm or a scenario ending beautifully.

If it's the latter, Peter is going to lose his mind.

***

"How did you go insane?"

Andy shot out of bed. Someone dared to open the door, waking him from the sleep he desperately craved due to yesterday's...events.

"The hell do you want, Peter?"

The pumpkin man snorted playfully. He walked toward the bed, sitting rightfully in the place he was supposed to be sleeping. Instead, Andy claimed his bed and his needed rest.

"Don't start shutting me out." He murmured, pressing his head to Andy's and stroked his cheek with his hand. "You do that, you have no one."

He wasn't lying. Andy stared with a blank face.

"What time is it?"

Peter looked at Margret's old fashioned grandfather clock. It ticked back and forth, forward and backwards. Overall, it tenddd to be very annoying when they tried resting.

"Three thirty AM." Peter's eyes widened as the realisation settled. "Oh, dammit. What's the weather?"

"Rainy."

"Clouds?"

"Dark."

"How dark?"

"Like a thunderstorm."

Peter groaned in frustration, flopping in the bed and whining like a little baby considering their situations at hand. Andy rolled his eyes at the pumpkin man's behaviours and took his hand into his one, squeezing assuringly nothing would happen horribly in the end.

"Your such a baby."

"And your a man worthy of being insane." The muffled reply came quickly. "I don't wanna deal with him. The Watchman. He's overpowered! I swear to god he is!"

"Aww, the little baby has to deal with Claus." Andy mocked him, then snapped. "So WHAT?! We've all had to face death multiple times!"

Peter whined once again, pressing a pillow to his face in hopes of the comfort it usually provided.