4: Stronger Together - (SF)

-Sena(y/n) POV-

The UA sports festival was in full swing. Thousands of sports lovers cheered in the audience as the students returned to the stadium. The obstacle race had just come to its epic conclusion. The students who had passed gathered into a crowd and congratulated each other. It went without saying that this was where things would really begin.

Midnight's voice suddenly came on over the speakers. "Now that everyone has returned let's take a look at the stats, shall we?" The gigantic screen behind her changed to a list of about forty names. I read the first one. Class A: Izuku Midoriya. Good for him. I mean he didn't even use his quirk. Second place. Class A: Sena Mikami. Second? I got second! Hah! Suck on that Bakugo.

"I got second! Yes!" I jumped and cheered aloud. My eyes returned to the screen, scanning the rest of the results. Third place. Class A: Shoto Todoroki. Oh no. Fourth place. Class A: Katsuki Bakugo. Oh. My. God. My head whipped around to face Bakugo. His teeth and hands were clenched while he boiled with rage. I couldn't help but begin to chuckle. Before I could even cover my mouth, he was already raging in front of me.

"Don't laugh, you underling. Or you'll pay for it next round." He warned viciously. The fact he wasn't yelling made him even more terrifying.

"Tell it to Midoriya." The vein in his head stuck out in a thick line.

"You idiot! God...dammit!" He was so upset he could barely get his words out. His eyes grew glossy. I pitied him in a way. He made that big statement earlier, "I'm gonna win." and here he is in fourth. I would feel like shit right now if that were me.

"Hey." I moved his head with my quirk to make him look into my eyes. "At least now you're even more determined, right?" I grinned as I looked at him. For a second, he looked almost taken aback by what I had said. His eyes darted down to the side.

"By the way, you fly slower than I thought you would." He commented while he stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked away.

"You've all completed the first round. Now it is time for you to really step into the limelight!" Gleefully commented Midnight. "Let's see what's in store for you next!" The screen behind her began to change like a slot machine. I read what appeared. Cavalry Battle. Cavalry battle? Are we riding horses? "The participants will form teams of two to four people as they see fit." Teams of two to four. "Each player has been assigned a point value based on the result of the obstacle course." Wait, what?

"So that means each team will have a different point value, depending on what students are on it." Mentioned Ochaco.

"Maybe you should shut up and let me explain it!" Yelled Midnight from the stage. Aha. Get got bitch. Midnight does have some redeemable qualities. She took a deep breath and resumed her explanation. "The point assignments go up by increments of five starting from the bottom. For example, forty-second place is worth five points, and forty-first is worth ten. The first place assignment is... ten million!" Holy shit. I looked at Midoriya, whose soul seemed to have just left his body. "That's right! It's survival of the fittest!" We were all thinking about it. If anyone could get Midoriya out, it was an instant win.

"This is how the game works." She started. "Individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know how much you're worth, thanks to your headbands. The more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. You may use your quirks as much as you like, but there are still rules! If you make a team fall on purpose, I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified. Any other matters will be handled by me. You have fifteen minutes to build your teams! Begin!" She called out.

Shit. Who should I be with? Everyone kind of sucks besides those three but we're kinda at war. Before I could finish my thought, I was swarmed with mostly girls from my class and class 1-B.