37 Curses

It's been a few weeks since the party and I got out of Draco's bed getting dressed and putting on my uniform before the other boys woke up. I looked down at Draco's sleeping form. He looked so innocent and sweet when he slept.

I tried to be as quiet as possible to not wake anyone up as I moved around the dorm. Last night I had teased Draco without giving him any sex, so he went to bed pretty grumpy and saying he'd get revenge.

Since Draco and I have been so busy we haven't seen much of each other, and take every free chance we get to see one another, usually in his room, which is why only a few people knew we were together.

Blaise turns towards me after I was dressed and rubbed his eyes. I was the only other person awake.

"Where u goin?" He mutters sitting up slightly.

"Straight to hell with all the other sinners," I say rubbing eco styling gel through my hair and letting my curls settle into an adorable Afro. I frowned it wasn't exactly how I wanted it, but that was just one of the struggles of staying natural.

Blaise chuckles getting out of bed. He was only wearing pajama bottoms. "In that case wait for me."

"Why are you getting up so early?" I asked.

"I'm meeting Pansy for breakfast-" he says slipping on his pants.

"-Pansy?"

"Before you judge. She's really not that bad-"

"Blaise I have no problems with interracial relationships especially since I'm in one, but Pansy is racist. You can't find a nice white girl who isn't like...Davina...or better Katherine."

"Katherine....isn't talking to me at the moment," he mutters buttoning his shirt.

"What? I thought you two worked out whatever happened over the summer-"

"She told me I had to stop talking to Pansy forever if I wanted to be with her."

"I mean..."

"I don't like being controlled," he snaps. "And Pansy- she's easy going and chill." He says putting on his robe and grabbing his wand.

I look at Draco who's still asleep and decide to just kiss him morning later. "You're an idiot."

Blaise groans as we exit the room. "I'm not looking for something serious, alright. Katherine is a relationship type of girl and I don't want to hurt her."

"You already have mate," I say patting his back. "Girls like Katherine don't wait around forever. She's hot commodity. By the time you realize how dumb your being she'll already have another guy at her feet begging to be with her."

We enter the great hall and since none of my other friends were down yet I sat next to Blaise and did my best to ignore Pansy. Pansy was telling Blaise about her rich American relatives from Georgia while Enzo had joined us sitting next to me.

"And you know their southern so family loyalty is so important-" Pansy says sweetly.

"-Like slavery," I say with a fake smile. Enzo tries his best not to laugh while Blaise bites his lip. "What? I'm only joking," I say picking up my juice. "You know I'm only joking...right Pansy."

She nods giving me a tight smile. I knew she was pissed, but she said nothing wanting to look good in front of Blaise.

"Aurora does your hair just...poof like that?" She asks motions to my hair. "If you lost a brush you can borrow mines."

I raise an eyebrow. "Does the mustache on your upper lip just sit like that?"

Pansy quickly touches her upper lip while glaring at me. "I don't have a mustache-"